Author Topic: Quintarianism  (Read 14350 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Quintarianism
« Reply #15: August 20, 2012, 03:20:05 AM »
I don't want to go through the bull!@#$ that's going on in Arcaea. Elders and Sartan are fighting and its really !@#$ing annoying me. So. Much. Spam. And !@#$ty RP. Nope, no thank you. I'd prefer a proper goal over fighting for the sake of fighting.

RP for the sake of RP and good RP are two different beasts, and frankly, most folks are too stupid to differentiate between the two.

Starting a brand new religion that hates its fellow brand new religion is prime ground for the older, established religions to just sweep in and take us both out. We need to gather strength at first before being a bunch of idiots.

Exactly.

I'll need to study the theology of Arkha'an before I can make any kind of determination, but for all I know, it could end up being (from Liara's point of view) a variant of Quintarianism.

That seems unlikely, but it's a long way off from impossible. I expect the most likely relationship between Quintarianism and Arkha'an will be a more-or-less friendly rivalry.

Given that there are already 2 extant religions in Riombara, I wonder if we could get temples to all 4 built in one region, and make it a kind of ecumenical meeting place, where prominent members of religions can come to debate their comparative theologies in peace? Now that would be fun! ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan