Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 43683 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
The werewolves picked you. And the game has to start with a murder, else why would the villagers start lynching people? As Barek said, next time the first murder will be an NPC, although that won't change much. It just means the villagers will lynch someone before they get to do much rather than the werewolves murdering someone before they get to do anything.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
The werewolves picked you. And the game has to start with a murder, else why would the villagers start lynching people? As Barek said, next time the first murder will be an NPC, although that won't change much. It just means the villagers will lynch someone before they get to do much rather than the werewolves murdering someone before they get to do anything.

But they would at least have the chance to save their ass by voting another person as werewolf.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:09:23 AM by Cren »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
So if a guardian angel choses to protect one of us and a werewolf tries to kill that person, the werewolf fails, right?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile

But they would at least have the chance to save their ass by voting another person as werewolf.

Yeah, but if you think about it, if a PC gets murdered first, the first lynching has more chance of killing a werewolf, as there will be fewer villagers with one dead.

So if a guardian angel choses to protect one of us and a werewolf tries to kill that person, the werewolf fails, right?

Don't know how the Angel works.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
What is the reason you choose yourself Slapsticks?

Are you perhaps thinking on deceive us, or do you think that the death of Perth was a mere joke?

Changing the exactitude nonchalantly will not help you, because i know that the accusation from other villagers made you nervous and almost with  heavy conscience you were about to admit your crimes.

I vote for Slapsticks i think that you are the Werevolf!

You have to explain well the reason, if you want to convince me otherwise.

Ciao!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:33:43 PM by Sonya »

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
About 6 hours until deadline.

Here's our votes so far.

Slapsticks - 4 - Penchant (24), Cren (32), Sonya (49), Ehndras (29)
Ehndras - 1 - Zakilevo(27)
Addridae - 1 - Velax (30)
Cren - 1 - Slapsticks (36)

not voted - Addridae

edit: fixed

Next game perhaps I'll have Herbert the NPC get hunted first, thus eliminating the pain of being hunted on night 0.

Yes - next game I'll plan to kill off an NPC, rather than a player.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:20:15 PM by Barek (jerm) »
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What is the reason you choose yourself Slapsticks?

Are you perhaps thinking on deceive us, or do you think that the death of Perth was a mere joke?

Changing the exactitude nonchalantly will not help you, because i know that the accusation from other villagers made you nervous and almost with  heavy conscience you were about to admit your crimes.

Slapsticks i think that you are the Werevolf!

You have to explain well the reason, if you want to convince me otherwise.

Ciao!

... I said why, it was so we'd see who'd bandwagon. Like, you know, you. Explicitly.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
@Barek: do we see the true identity of the lynched once the deed is done?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yes.  Once someone is hunted or lynched, everyone gets to see who/what they are.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
What do the numbers next to our names in the voting list mean?

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Post number of the vote.   Helps to verify and double-check.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
So does anyone feel like going on Cren/Sonya or shall I resign myself to death? Velax?

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Slapsticks i think that you are the Werevolf!

Reminder:  when voting, you must type 'vote playername'.  The name in red is fine, but including the word 'vote' is critical.  (and must unvote before voting a different player.  Check the rules)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Reminder:  when voting, you must type 'vote playername'.  The name in red is fine, but including the word 'vote' is critical.  (and must unvote before voting a different player.  Check the rules)

Fixed  :P

Well Addridae, haven't said anything, funny but  what if he is the villain and we fight each other.....

So my worries for now is, the one who admit it or the one who stay silent.  If Addridae doesn't speaks up 1 hour prior to the deadline, i will change my vote for him.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Fixed  :P

Well Addridae, haven't said anything, funny but  what if he is the villain and we fight each other.....

So my worries for now is, the one who admit it or the one who stay silent.  If Addridae doesn't speaks up 1 hour prior to the deadline, i will change my vote for him.

Have you read what I've been writing? I didn't "admit it".