Author Topic: Derailed thread  (Read 32019 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Derailed thread
« Topic Start: August 23, 2012, 04:28:27 AM »
Heh. I've met plenty of them but I've never lived in the South myself. Aye, I know the Bible Belt's fame quite well. Like I said, I come from a hardcore Christian family that thinks dinosaur bones are a fabrication of scientists to sway people from Jesus' light into the arms of the Devil, the Sun revolves around the Earth, we are the center of the universe, the Earth is 6,000 years old, and every other religion on Earth is just the Devil in disguise, so on and so forth.

Oh dear gods. I learned loooooong ago not to bring up religion - period. It turns seemingly sensible individuals into raving animals as they rush to defend their pitifully-held beliefs against foreign invaders faster than East-German Gernztreuppen might reach for their assault rifles. <_<

Its best to just ignore anything even remotely related to religion when dealing with strangers, lol
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.