Author Topic: Derailed thread  (Read 33695 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Derailed thread
« Reply #60: August 30, 2012, 03:18:32 AM »
DAMN!

I was talking about my beliefs in a philosophical sense, not my applied beliefs. :-P I have my personal, internal beliefs and then I have my real-world applied beliefs that go into play with others.

For example, I somehow manage to hate yet love every Human being on Earth for vastly different reasons, and its the balance of my complex beliefs that dictate my behavior toward others.

I might support certain ideals philosophically/internally but I know damn well I would not want them applied because I do NOT have faith that our governments/People are competent enough to really determine who's worthy of what.

I DO believe in the death penalty, but it should only be for people who, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, committed heinous serial-crimes. Supposedly kill 1-2 people? Rot. Mass-murder? Burn/Hang/Inject/Die, because keeping you alive is just allowing you to laugh at those who you destroyed.

A mass murderer/rapist/cannibal/Etc will not 'rot' in prison. He'll replay his murders and rapes to himself and get his jollies off knowing they're dead and he's not.

If you believe in God, send the !@#$er off to be Judged as he deserves. If you don't, banish the piece of filth to the void of nothingness so that at least in death his flesh shall have been of some use to the soil.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.