Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Werewolf Forum Game, General Discussion

Started by Barek (jerm), August 23, 2012, 09:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury

It's more to get people to post first because we all know posting first is like presenting yourself as a target - no one wants to do it. And it's only for the 1st night to get the postings started. It won't be for the current game but just an idea and see how people like it. The benefits can also be toned down.

Ketchum

Quote from: Fury on October 05, 2012, 02:36:05 PM
It's more to get people to post first because we all know posting first is like presenting yourself as a target - no one wants to do it. And it's only for the 1st night to get the postings started. It won't be for the current game but just an idea and see how people like it. The benefits can also be toned down.
It depend on the GM I think. So does the wolf get away from the lynch if he is the first one to post? Oh yeah! 8)

We can try for one game perhaps? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

A question to you all, guys. I've got some nice ideas for what I hope to be a cool Werewolf Game, but I don't know if kicking the thread and just waiting for the current games to end OR not caring at all and just letting it fade away. Why I say this? It seems that some people are getting tired of these games, and perhaps it's better to give some weeks or even months of recovery before starting one of these games again.

Besides, we have already the You Lose! and the Thing Attacks! going on, and Monster Reunion will come just after any of them finishes. We even have that Cren game that was not even started, Supernatural The Breed, I think it was called.

So, my question here is: do you want to keep on with these games, or we just drop them for a while? I would like to have at least some 14-16 people for my game, and it seems harsh to get currently, and even more, I suspect, after Werewolf XII.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

I am ok, count me in the game. Maybe we should start considering giving every previous game GMs a reserved spot 8)

To get over 15 players, there need to be some sort of advanced Roles. Maybe we need promotion and advertisement through PM to active forum posters ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Penchant

Quote from: Ketchum on October 30, 2012, 12:31:15 AM
I am ok, count me in the game. Maybe we should start considering giving every previous game GMs a reserved spot 8)

To get over 15 players, there need to be some sort of advanced Roles. Maybe we need promotion and advertisement through PM to active forum posters ::)
Also posting in your realm once that we are doing this is good too.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

Quote from: Penchant on October 30, 2012, 01:05:31 AM
Also posting in your realm once that we are doing this is good too.
I will do that soon. One of the realms my character is in, is quite inactive realm. Not a surprise considering the island turn running once per day.

For GM and future GMs. Maybe we can consider some of our newly setting for the game. Not a good idea to kill the newbie players early in the game. Not a good idea to kill the oldie players either as they tend to do more analyse. Ahhhh... :P

Fury

Looking at the current trend, these WW games need to be designed for a smaller number of players. Some mechanics will have to be changed. After all, a D&D game is usually a party of 4-6. I've got something already for the next game.

D'Espana

Quote from: Fury on November 12, 2012, 07:36:01 PM
Looking at the current trend, these WW games need to be designed for a smaller number of players. Some mechanics will have to be changed. After all, a D&D game is usually a party of 4-6. I've got something already for the next game.

Very much looking forward to it! Though you should see some of our RP games, sometimes we get like 10 people together and we rape the GM's mind for hours and hours. Oh, bliss...
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

I don't know, we have gained a bunch of new players recently :)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Dishman

Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Penchant

Quote from: Lefanis on January 11, 2013, 02:58:11 PM
Anyone up for werewolf? ::)
Well we need a GM and theme unless you are volunteering...just saying...otherwise yeah I could probably go for it but something rather simple for now would be good if we are going to do it.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

Quote from: Penchant on January 11, 2013, 11:52:06 PM
Well we need a GM and theme unless you are volunteering...just saying...otherwise yeah I could probably go for it but something rather simple for now would be good if we are going to do it.

Hehe. If no one else wants to do it, I probably could.  ;D

Penchant

Quote from: Lefanis on January 13, 2013, 08:03:08 AM
Hehe. If no one else wants to do it, I probably could.  ;D
Have you GMed yet? Just wondering.
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis