Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 69286 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #60: August 24, 2012, 11:32:57 PM »
Early in the morning there was a run around in the whole embassy, Sonya open her eyes on the commotion, when someone hardly knocks the door.

Sonya: coming!

She replies while covering herself with the blanket, and opening the door.

Sonya: what is the meaning of this? Why you wake me up at this hour?

Guard: where were you last night.

Sonya: why the sudden question?

Guard: there was an assassination?

Sonya: really? Who was killed?

Guard: Yvonne has been killed; your presence is required on the main hall, the others ambassadors are gathered there.

Sonya: sure will be there shortly.

After a while she enters the main hall, the others ambassadors were in state of disarray, distrust and commotion.

Ross:……………you are concerned to the well-being of our group. With love, Ross!

Sonya: excuse me if I am late, what is going on here… Ambassador Ross, what were you talking about and why were you talking on third person? Alas what is that loving thing?

Everyone keep silent, kicking a chair Sonya break the silence heating up more the commotion.

Sonya: what is the meaning of this? Ambassadors, is this how Kindara seek peace? Tell your ruler that the peace talks are over, and war will most likely to come!

Sonya dashes towards the door when a guard stopped her from opening the door.

Guard: sorry miss, but no one is allowed to leave the embassy, until the culprit is found every ambassador will stay within the palace

(Note: since we don’t have scenery set, I will suppose won’t be in open village, but on a great palace, of course, it can be subject to change)

Sonya: this can’t be true; you can’t let me here with assassins, THIS IS MADNESS!

Guard: Madness?.................This is…

Sonya: shut UP! And let me pass!

Guards: the ambassadors are speaking of a way to find the assassin within you, by yourselves. Our duty is to make sure that no assassin leaves the palace, if no assassin is found we will kill everybody. Please go to them, since the assassin is one of you, you must think who the criminal is.

Sonya turns around to the ambassadors, kicking another chain in the process.

Sonya: well, fine. Let’s do this! Now, I wish to know what everyone was doing last night, so I can judge who of you i will send to behead.