Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 68877 times)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #75: August 24, 2012, 11:55:52 PM »
You are right Ambassador Sonya, the use of the third person and make a mockery of this situation during a speech is not really adequate for a diplomat, please pardon my insouciance.  This assassination... the fact that one of us or maybe few of us have commit this terrible act in such...  crucial moment. This is making me very nervous and make me lose my mind. I was just ironically pointing out that to recover our liberty, and allowing us to pursue our vital mission it would be easier if those treasonous individuals surrender and confess to crime. Anyone has seen something suspicious last night ?
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: August 25, 2012, 12:12:02 AM »
Well, I didn't see anything. I sleep very soundly, and usually wake up late. But you can be sure that I, and my assistant, will be keeping a close watch tonight.

But do we really have to vote to kill one of our own? How will we know who did it?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #77: August 25, 2012, 12:14:19 AM »
Sorry. I was invited to a banquet. I was too busy drinking there, didn't notice anything suspicious.

If I do find something, I will report to the guards right away.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 25, 2012, 12:22:53 AM »
I, and my assistant,

You have an assistant?!?!  WTF!   How come I don't  have one?  /glares at Game Moderator

Its well known that once assassins infiltrate a retinue, they'll just pick us off one by one.  So the only thing to do is to start "testing" ourselves to see whom among us are assassins.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 25, 2012, 12:26:14 AM »
All diplomats worthy of the title have assistants. If you don't have one, then you must be too junior to be worthy of one. All Diplomats know that's how it works.

Hmmm.... maybe the reason you didn't know this is because you're not really a diplomat at all... what were *you* doing last night?

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: August 25, 2012, 12:29:34 AM »
vote Indirik

For having an assistant.  And then being snotty about it.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 25, 2012, 01:06:02 AM »
I was at the same banquet as Zakilevo, though with him drinking so much and flirting with all the women he might not remember me being there. Why is Barek avoiding Sonya's question of where he was last night though?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: August 25, 2012, 01:07:16 AM »
I was at the same banquet as Zakilevo, though with him drinking so much and flirting with all the women he might not remember me being there. Why is Barek avoiding Sonya's question of where he was last night though?

I was diplomating, duh.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: August 25, 2012, 01:08:31 AM »
Woo!  Diplomat!

Clearly I am not an assassin.  I don't even have an assistant.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 25, 2012, 01:27:56 AM »
That's because you're family is too poor to afford one. ;)

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: August 25, 2012, 02:24:22 AM »
That's because you're family is too poor to afford one. ;)

Your.

You're = you are.

unvote Indirik

vote Indirik

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 25, 2012, 02:54:22 AM »
Apparently my family isn't rich enough to hire good scribes.

However, I shall not be so petty as to vote based on personal squabbles. I shall use logic to deduce the assassin's identity!

I think slapsticks is the assassin. He already stated he wants diplomats to die. That sounds like an assassin-ish kind of thing to say. So if he's the assassin, we are much better off for him to be gone. And if he's an innocent diplomat, well, he wanted the innocent to die first, so he gets what he wants, and he has nothing to complain about.

VOTE SLAPSTICKS

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: August 25, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »
I have to say that is amazing logic because you are right, either we end up killing an assassin or we kill an innocent diplomat just like he wanted.
VOTE SLAPSTICKS
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

« Reply #88: August 25, 2012, 03:55:56 AM »
I VOTE Sonya. She is RPing! Trying to divert our attention!

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 25, 2012, 04:07:50 AM »
Vote Slapsticks!

So many suspicions, so little time! Best to move against the admitted diplomat hater.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell