Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 82372 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #120: August 29, 2012, 06:33:50 PM »
Oh. Ross, you're a genius!

(Or perhaps just know that for being a bad guy, uh, uh?  :P)
D'Espana Family

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: August 29, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »
Next time i hope we don't kill the Guardian Angel and Sorcerer, this game will be for the Lols!

Why you don't want the sorcerer to die, black magic is evil ? Unless you have desire to worship the Daimons Medic Sonya. Is it what you call saving live, or you mean converting them to a vile religion ?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 07:34:45 PM by Ross »
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: August 29, 2012, 06:41:51 PM »
Oh. Ross, you're a genius!

(Or perhaps just know that for being a bad guy, uh, uh?  :P)

(I quoted the rules. That makes me no genius. The Sage can always scan me to... oh wait... nevermind)
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: August 29, 2012, 06:42:52 PM »
It's also possible the big bad guys don't know who the small bad guys are, and killed one by accident. Or if these guys worship daimons, maybe Cren was a sacrifice to summon one?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: August 29, 2012, 06:43:30 PM »
It's also possible the big bad guys don't know who the small bad guys are, and killed one by accident.
My guess too.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: August 29, 2012, 06:46:55 PM »
That... makes sense.
D'Espana Family

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: August 29, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »
* Indirik mutters "Dumbest Sage I've ever seen..."
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: August 29, 2012, 06:49:23 PM »
Sorry, Ketchum... he was a good lad, if not a bit dull in the head.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: August 29, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »
They say he was a lucky sage but he seemed pretty unlucky to me.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: August 29, 2012, 07:40:13 PM »
DID WE SERIOUSLY JUST LYNCH A SAGE CLAIM

A SAGE CLAIM THAT HAD NO COUNTERCLAIM!? BECAUSE HE HAD CLAIMED!?

WUT

WUT

WUT

I sincerely hope that everyone that voted for Ketchum are just the two packs of traitors being opportunistic, or else some townies have just thrown the game. Holy crap.

VOTE INDIRICK

You were on after he had claimed and you had stuck with your vote for no logical reason, just because you had already voted. That is a load of crap. I know that you're smart so you wouldn't make such an obviously stupid decision without an ulterior motive.

I would also like to publicly suspect everyone that voted minutes before the deadline and for no reason. You could have chosen D'Espana instead so we wouldn't have a tie. Hell, with so many people coming on to do secretive votes for no reason at the same time so you can't be countered, you could have killed everyone else. I think we had a coordinated strike here by some of the bad guys. But Indirick is the safest vote here and I am not going to budge.

Even D'Espana should be suspected here. It is a much more townsided move to allow yourself to die than to kill the Sage.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 07:44:58 PM by Slapsticks »
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: August 29, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
I didn't vote because he said he was a sage. I voted because he was trying to sabotage our only chance to figure this out. As in, i voted for a real reason. You want to lynch the dangerous people, then hang all those bandwagoners that hopped on just for the heck of it.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: August 29, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
I didn't vote because he said he was a sage. I voted because he was trying to sabotage our only chance to figure this out. As in, i voted for a real reason. You want to lynch the dangerous people, then hang all those bandwagoners that hopped on just for the heck of it.

Seriously? You want to lynch someone that voted with you on a lynch you started because the reason for voting was totally nonsensical? That's some insane troll logic right there.

You know what our only chance to figure this out is? Having a sage. You know what you did? Killed the sage.

How exactly was he sabotaging us anyways? And how does that justify lynching a sage claim?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: August 29, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »
Seriously? You want to lynch someone that voted with you on a lynch you started because the reason for voting was totally nonsensical? That's some insane troll logic right there.
My reason for voting was as random as all of your votes. The only difference is that I didn't keep changing it every 12.5 seconds. Anyone who voted for Ketchum because I voted for him is as likely to be a baddie as you are. In fact, you have at least as much, if not more, of a chance of being a bad guy for trying to focus suspicion on someone who placed a random vote, just like you did. You might as well lynch yourself, and the results would be the same.

You know what our only chance to figure this out is? Having a sage. You know what you did? Killed the sage.
He was dead anyway. The bad guys would have gotten him this knight, or the next, and you know it.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: August 29, 2012, 08:13:03 PM »
My reason for voting was as random as all of your votes. The only difference is that I didn't keep changing it every 12.5 seconds. Anyone who voted for Ketchum because I voted for him is as likely to be a baddie as you are. In fact, you have at least as much, if not more, of a chance of being a bad guy for trying to focus suspicion on someone who placed a random vote, just like you did. You might as well lynch yourself, and the results would be the same.
So much for the whole "sabotaging the investigation" angle. You do realize that townies have actual reasons for killing, and don't flip-flop, right?
Anyways, your vote wasn't random. You kept the vote on. After he claimed sage. That isn't random, that is deliberately anti-town. You even posted saying that that is exactly what you were doing.
He was dead anyway. The bad guys would have gotten him this knight, or the next, and you know it.
So because the bad guys may have killed him, we should lynch him anyways the save them the trouble? I never knew the townies were supposed to help the traitors. Yeah, I guess it's a good thing that we made everything super convenient for them.

Anyways, if you hadn't noticed, we probably have a guardian angel.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: August 29, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »
I would also like to publicly suspect everyone that voted minutes before the deadline and for no reason. You could have chosen D'Espana instead so we wouldn't have a tie. Hell, with so many people coming on to do secretive votes for no reason at the same time so you can't be countered, you could have killed everyone else. I think we had a coordinated strike here by some of the bad guys. But Indirick is the safest vote here and I am not going to budge.

Even D'Espana should be suspected here. It is a much more townsided move to allow yourself to die than to kill the Sage.

Well, I couldn't have 100% certainty that he was a sage, even a sailor, so I decided to vote for him before than myself, because I know with 100% certainty that I'm a sailor. I guess that's a pretty understandable reasoning there. Besides, he was pretty much dead the second he revealed that.
D'Espana Family