Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage

Started by Barek (jerm), August 24, 2012, 10:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barek (jerm)

You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ross

It's not to late to confess your crime in PM, I'm there for you.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Norrel

Quote from: Perth on August 31, 2012, 07:56:10 AM
...wait... I thought PMing was discouraged?

Why has your vote not switched yet?

Oh also, someone earlier said that being accusatory is a bad thing. No, its good. The bad guys are the ones who stay back and are afraid to be public in their accusations. if we don't accuse, we go nowhere. Being hesitant is a recipe for loss.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ross

In regard to last declaration. I accused Indirik because of information from a legitimate source he is a bad guy. It has nothing do with Slapsticks own investigation. Honestly, I don't have a clear idea on which side Slapsticks is yet. Keep in mind there is more than a good and a bad faction. I have been only informed of evidence against Indirik and encourage you to vote for him, unless some of you have good enough evidence against someone else. I will not try block double lynch tonight, but will not directly support or make it happens.

Velax

I have been approached by both Ross (claiming to be working on behalf of someone, probably Slapsticks) and Indirik, each claiming the other and their followers must be the bad guys. Neither side has provided what I would call proof, so for all I know they're both bad guys, or even neither of them. But I have to vote one way or the other, so I VOTE SLAPSTICKS.

D'Espana

Same here as Velax, but in my case I feel that's more probable to find the bad guy the other way around.

VOTE INDIRIK
D'Espana Family

Indirik

Why would I come out with a public outing of a private conversation? It was obvious you were lying, slapsticks. Your attempt to fish for information was childishly simplistic. If you really were what you said you were, and you really thought I was a bad guy, you wouldn't be trying to get me killed. And who would believe me anyway? Pretty damned convenient, isn't it? "The guy who's trying to lynch me told me he's a sleeper! Lynch him!" To which your obvious response is "He's lying to save himself." So what do I gain out of it? Nothing. In fact, after the Ketchum disaster, it makes me look even worse.

And Ross, I haven't been trying to divide or attack anyone here. All I'm doing is defending myself against slapsticks unreasoning and mindless attack against me.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Barek (jerm)

2.5 hours til Deadline

Slapsticks -4- Sonya(176), Indirik (191), Perth (202), Velax(214)
Indirik -4- Slapsticks(178), Fury (193), Ross(194), D'Espana(215)
Velax -2- Lefanis(177), Penchant (179)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Lefanis

UNVOTE Velax.

Vote Indirik.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

D'Espana Family

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ross

I think it was accepted to double lynch tonight.

Ross

Alright i might surprise here, but hey i have a strong feeling we can overcome the bad guys while they fight each others.

I spoke with few of us.

Mortician has contacted me and has done his spell on me. (Thats why wait at the last moment, for them to not change their target, since i'm clearly exposed now)

Indirik is clearly a bad guy maybe a daimon worshipper

I suspect Slapsticks to be a mutineer.

If i die, mortician will come to you, with another proof.

Meanwhile i reveal i have a seer power, i can find the allegiance of one person only. Besides Slapsticks and Indirik, the only person i feel suspicious is Lefanis, i feel he has link with indirik.

I feel there's something sketchy about indirik lynch, maybe he has some bureaucratic skills or something to prevent his death, and that's why Lefanis vote for him, so Slapsticks can take his place.

While there's good reason to believe, Slapsticks is not clean either, it would remove the blame on him consequently.

So that's why i :

UNVOTE INDIRIK. and goes for the double lynch.

Beside this, i think we might have only 1 or 2 others assassins. So i think it's safe to call it now and act this way.

Norrel

What is a single thing I've done that's scummy? If I were a bad guy, I wouldn't be trying to eliminate Indirik here, even if he were on another team, because the town is a bigger threat at present. I would look more closely at Velax and Lefanis, as you said.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Barek (jerm)