Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 82375 times)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #240: September 01, 2012, 06:18:29 AM »
So my question for you is, were you at my place last night? Cause thats the only way there was an assassin in my chambers. Perhaps you thought you'd get me before heading for Sonya? Perhaps you are just being manipulated by the mutineers and Daimon lovers. D'espana was right about one thing- I am the strongest sailor. If the killers do come for me, they've got another thing coming...

Not sure what you try to explain, you try to imply something very fictional with nothing helpful or incriminating and a threat against us if we lynch you.

You see, if you rally enough person against me to get me lynch, then i will... i will most likely be dead. Unless you have other fellows to resume the killing in your pack, i don't see how you have "another thing coming" ? You want to share with us on that, or you prefer surprise ? I do like them.

Anyway like i should care, bring me with you to the lynch or put my name on the assassination list, my job is done, i used all my resources, someone will have to replace me.

VOTE LEFANIS
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #241: September 01, 2012, 09:07:47 AM »
VOTE LEFANIS
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #242: September 01, 2012, 11:11:46 AM »
Barek, how does the Sleeper win if he remains unattached in a game with more than one bad guy pack? If either pack wins, does he win? Does he count toward achieving parity (and if so, does he count for Sailors or bad guys)?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #243: September 01, 2012, 11:33:45 AM »
Let's look at your voting history, Ross.

First day, you vote for D'espana.

Second day, you vote Sonya, our medic, later bandwagoning onto the Zakilevo camp.

Third day, you vote Indirik... Then when it is clear Indirik is going to be lynched, you withdraw your vote, letting Slapsticks die as well.

Let us look at Perth's voting history. Even more suspicious.

First day, vote for Ketchum, our sage.

Second day, Slapsticks.

Third day, Slapsticks. 

Two innocents killed.

Both of you have been responsible for killing of two innocents.

Now let us see my voting.

Day 1- D'espana
Day 2- Perth
Day 3- Velax, later changed to Indirik, when evidence was provided.

In all, I participated in killing one bad guy, and no innocent blood is on my hands.

Who is behaving like a member of the evil factions? You and Perth. You were angry after i voted for indirik, breaking the tie between him and Slapsticks, accusing me of working with Indirik (lol).

For almost a day I suspected you, but I wanted to find out who was in your group, as I suspected either D'espana or Perth of conspiring with you. I pretended to be a sleeper, hoping it would give me more clues about your real identities.  Here is the rather short conversation I had with Perth, for everyone's convenience.

Hello Perth.

I do believe you are either a mutineer or a Daimon worshipper. I'm almost certain about it. However, you needn't necessarily worry that I know, I could help you out, we could work together...

Please get back to me soon.
-

Lefanis,

How can I be sure you are a sleeper? I shall have to speak with my friends first. 

After this, Perth clammed up, and I guess he went straight to his "friend" Ross. I don't know how Ross knew I was lying about being a sleeper, perhaps Ross already hooked up with the real sleeper and knew off the bat that I was just a regular sailor fishing for clues. Or perhaps Ross is the sorcerer, and having scanned me knew I was just a plain sailor and thus saw through my ruse.

So I believe Ross and Perth are working together to finish of us sailors.

I'm going to VOTE PERTH, perhaps we can finish them both off with a double lynch.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:37:15 AM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #244: September 01, 2012, 11:53:35 AM »
Lefanis is a complete and utter liar. NO SUCH CONVERSATION EVER TOOK PLACE; I didn't even know we could PM people! He has forged that in order to sully my name.

I voted for who I did because, in this silly game, there is literally no way to tell who is bad and who is good. I picked people just like everyone else did who I thought could maybe be bad.

Now he's framing me to take me out. He's obviously a bad guy if he's going to such lengths to frame people.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #245: September 01, 2012, 12:04:40 PM »
The truth will out, Perth. The facts are all on the table now.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #246: September 01, 2012, 03:18:30 PM »
ZzzZzzZzzz

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247: September 01, 2012, 03:22:01 PM »
OooOOoOOoOOoooOooo
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #248: September 01, 2012, 03:24:46 PM »
Alright.

Let them lynch us both.

Like yesterday.

UNVOTE LEFANIS
VOTE ROSS

(It would be better if you vote for yourself, it looks more heroic.)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #249: September 01, 2012, 03:31:57 PM »
Or we could be friends ? :)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #250: September 01, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »
Lefanis is a complete and utter liar. NO SUCH CONVERSATION EVER TOOK PLACE; I didn't even know we could PM people! He has forged that in order to sully my name.

I voted for who I did because, in this silly game, there is literally no way to tell who is bad and who is good. I picked people just like everyone else did who I thought could maybe be bad.

Now he's framing me to take me out. He's obviously a bad guy if he's going to such lengths to frame people.

He pretty much act as I expected. Put doubt, reveal he's a bad guy. Desperate measure.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #251: September 01, 2012, 03:40:43 PM »
Barek, how does the Sleeper win if he remains unattached in a game with more than one bad guy pack? If either pack wins, does he win? Does he count toward achieving parity (and if so, does he count for Sailors or bad guys)?

That is an interesting theory Velax. I have the same feeling to that's why hope Lefanis will give us better than random accusation. If we assume the pack identity has been revealed by indirik. But when indirik was against the wall I hoped he would sell someone to us too. But it didn't happened. I fear they have been lucky in killing each others.... but the 2 recruiters respectively... weird coincidence.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:49:01 PM by Ross »

Fury

« Reply #252: September 01, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »
So, Ross is saying he's the other sage and he's scanned Lefanis as a bad guy and is willing to put his life on the line by voting himself??

Good enough for me  ;D
VOTE LEFANIS

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #253: September 01, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
I have seer power, one time use for clarification.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #254: September 01, 2012, 04:35:02 PM »
He is playing you for fools. Ross and Perth are the Daimon worshippers, Fury.