Author Topic: Grand Duchy of Fissoa thread  (Read 48384 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Duchy of Fissoa thread
« Reply #90: May 29, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »
I don't really mind it. Fissoa has been growing pretty steadily on her own as it stands, quiet little underdog that she is. And once this current war draws to a close, I'll be damned eager to jump straight into the next one. Sieges are so damned... repetitive.

Yes! I'm glad Fissoa is brought back from the brink.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: May 29, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
I don't really mind it. Fissoa has been growing pretty steadily on her own as it stands, quiet little underdog that she is. And once this current war draws to a close, I'll be damned eager to jump straight into the next one. Sieges are so damned... repetitive.

Everyone else was doing it! ;)

So it seems that Falkirk is pretty disorganized right now, with most of their government members gone... Victory is approaching!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: May 29, 2013, 01:40:06 PM »
Everyone else was doing it! ;)

So it seems that Falkirk is pretty disorganized right now, with most of their government members gone... Victory is approaching!

In Madina 6 nobles suddenly disappeared. Busted, autopaused, or simply relocated?

I find it amazing how these characters have been sitting around for months now, doing nothing but civil/police work. Even an offer to surrender and an untimatum did not yield so much as a reaction. I can only guess all of the Kirks have become drones.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #93: May 29, 2013, 01:49:56 PM »
It's funny how so many of them all auto-paused all at once. But, you know.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: May 29, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
Its funny when you try to communicate with their leader multiple times and never get an answer... I dont want to say it but there is probably 'multi'ple reasons why the realm is so quiet.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: May 29, 2013, 04:00:56 PM »
It's funny how so many of them all auto-paused all at once. But, you know.

That alone doesn't mean anything. I was told before that the autoscript runs at set intervals, pausing all inactive characters at the same time. The fact that they all are inactive does say something, though...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: May 30, 2013, 01:26:53 AM »
That alone doesn't mean anything. I was told before that the autoscript runs at set intervals, pausing all inactive characters at the same time. The fact that they all are inactive does say something, though...

True, but it'd be nice to see if they went inactive at the same time, just for the record...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: May 30, 2013, 05:51:38 PM »
Its funny when you try to communicate with their leader multiple times and never get an answer... I dont want to say it but there is probably 'multi'ple reasons why the realm is so quiet.

Given their association with Aurvandil, it would not surprise me if this was the case.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: June 06, 2013, 01:23:26 AM »
The Falks really aren't helping the RP "Aurvandil uses black magic" route.    Saw this after we entered Madina with our main forces (battle tonight er, sunrise turn. . . whatever).

Magic in the Air   (44 minutes ago)
The ravens croak and the sky darkens for a moment. Someone has failed in an act of magic nearby.

The ravens croak and the sky darkens for a moment. Someone has failed in an act of magic nearby.

haha, obviously it could be someone from Fissoa or Luria - but it's WAY more fun to RP this as being from the Falkirks using Aurvandils' vile and evil magic :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: June 06, 2013, 01:52:34 AM »
The Falks really aren't helping the RP "Aurvandil uses black magic" route.    Saw this after we entered Madina with our main forces (battle tonight er, sunrise turn. . . whatever).

haha, obviously it could be someone from Fissoa or Luria - but it's WAY more fun to RP this as being from the Falkirks using Aurvandils' vile and evil magic :P

I suspect that scrolls can't be used while traveling, so likely the Falks. And yea, magic fizzling does make one think of Mendicant's magic being dispelled.

Also, I've come to conclude that every untasteful person deserves to be called a Saxon. It should become a synonym for rude, uncivilized, dishonorable.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: June 06, 2013, 04:09:26 AM »
ooc: apparently you can read a scroll while moving since it was one of us Lurians but go ahead and RP it as those evil Falkirks :)

Looking forward to the battle. Shouldn't be any surprises as they have no Lord for Madina.

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: June 06, 2013, 05:41:10 AM »
I suspect that scrolls can't be used while traveling, so likely the Falks. And yea, magic fizzling does make one think of Mendicant's magic being dispelled.

Also, I've come to conclude that every untasteful person deserves to be called a Saxon. It should become a synonym for rude, uncivilized, dishonorable.

We already have a word for that. We call it doing a chenier.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: June 06, 2013, 05:46:32 AM »

Yes please. Throwing away years and years of RP in the north for "lel we saxons now we been here forever what're you talking about" really rustled my jimmies.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #103: June 06, 2013, 07:20:20 AM »
HOOAH.

what a nice bit of happenstance

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: June 06, 2013, 07:37:44 AM »
First time I've seen a Capital rebel. . .

Our army marches in, takes the city.  And. . same turn it allies with us.    Now THAT'S how you make an entrance.    RP away. . . RP away.