Author Topic: The Hunt  (Read 12272 times)

Fury

Re: The Hunt
« Reply #30: September 02, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »
I have to say that was really a mighty fine piece of hunting summary.  8)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: September 02, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
I have to say that was really a mighty fine piece of hunting summary.  8)
+1
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: September 03, 2012, 06:07:40 AM »
Barek the Magnificent sits atop his throne, while silence permeates throughout the tribe as his finger drifts over the crowd.

It shifts over many candidates; for a moment on Zakilevo, for a microsecond on Penchant, before resting on Ross.

"You! You shall be fed to the lions!"

Ross sits in stupified horror as he is dragged mercilessly out to the jungle, coated in barbecue sauce. The lions pour out of the jungle in waves and tear the poor soul apart, to the great glee of the audience.

The next day begins.

The cheetah is worth DOUBLE points today.

The lion has been gorged and will not be out and about for a killing

The warthog is not in play today.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: September 03, 2012, 06:14:34 AM »
Good game guy I'll be away for few day.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: September 03, 2012, 06:20:44 AM »
Who is stinkyoldmen@gmail.com? I'm not getting PMs from you, only emails, and I have no idea who you actually are.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Zakilevo

« Reply #35: September 03, 2012, 06:52:13 AM »
Who is stinkyoldmen@gmail.com? I'm not getting PMs from you, only emails, and I have no idea who you actually are.

Oh that is me. I might have accidentally been clicking email instead of PM ROFL big fail.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: September 05, 2012, 08:39:14 AM »
Very sorry for the doubly long day. I just moved into college and a lot of things are taking up time. I will attempt to be more on schedule towards the future.

Barek, contented with his victory on the previous day and his pile of adoring women, decides to take the day off with LGMalpha. In return, they get nothing.

Zakilevo, Penchant and Ehndras charge after the zebra. They bring it down with gusto and feast on its innards. The zebra's soul strength is equivalent to 4 points. It is decided that these three are, in fact, pretty cool guys.

Ketchum chases after the giraffe alone. He sticks his spear into the beast's meaty flank and is hit in the chest and tossed to the side. He returns to the village in tatters and with 0 points.

Cren, however, takes advantage of everyone else's naivete. The cheetah is especially plump today and through a combination of deceit and sheer luck, Cren manages to catch it off guard without anyone getting in his way. He walks away with a hearty 32 points. Fortune favors the bold, it seems.

A 5 is rolled, meaning that the next death will be chosen through weakest link elimination. LGMalpha is tied with Ketchum for last place and neither have earned points, which means Cren chooses who to kill and how to kill them.

Cren, you have 24 hours before I flip a coin.

I would like it if you could title all PMs in the following format from here on: [name] [day] [animal] just for my own convenience.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:42:10 AM by Slapsticks »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: September 06, 2012, 07:21:32 AM »
Cren selects KETCHUM as the next victim.

The villagers are merciful and Ketchum is allowed to live a peaceful life as an exile.

Just kidding, he is mercilessly stabbed to death and dragged through the streets by his entrails, to the delight of the local orphans who will enjoy the free meal.

The next day begins. The cheetah, lion and warthog are not available today.

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: September 06, 2012, 11:56:13 PM »
So, who wants to hunt a Rhinoceros?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: September 16, 2012, 05:24:29 AM »
What happened to this?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: September 16, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »
It slooooooooowed down.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.