Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cren

Important Announcement:

The deadline of this game from today onwards would be 1900 forum time (GMT+2). I hope it won't be much of a problem :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Lefanis

I don't know, like Sonya, who hasn't said a word. Telrunya hasn't either, but it is his first time...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Telrunya

One that doesn't post? Though I can understand people needing a day to get back in. With this, everyone has spoken up though. Bit difficult to vote on the first day though. Seems we already have our minds set on Barek, and I can't particularly disagree with it. Fury is acting a bit suspicious as well though, at least that's what my feeling says. I'll be going with my feeling on this one:

VOTE FURY

Sonya spoke up in the beginning of the game, but didn't vote afterwards. I was doing other things yesterday, so I'm only posting now, but I should be around for it from now on. This is my second game though, not my first :)

Fury

VOTE VELAX

He definitely knows the rules better than others but is now feigning ignorance. Two previous absentees now voting for me after I called them out. Does anyone else see a pattern?  ???

Sonya

#1 I have been waiting for everyone to say anything.
#2 waited the conversation to move from page 4, i don't like to see that image.

My vote goest for  Barek

Even if he is innocent, a villager who doesn't take this seriously deserve to be lynched!

Barek (jerm)

Quote from: Sonya on September 21, 2012, 04:33:52 PM

Even if he is innocent, a villager who doesn't take this seriously deserve to be lynched!

Sonya willingly lynches townies.

unvote Penchant.

vote Sonya.

Its how I meant to vote anyway.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

VOTE FURY

Seems a bit too eager to vote for me because I missed one rule posted a page after the rest of the rules.

Cren

Final Tally:

Zakilevo (1 vote): Lanyon (55)

Barek (7 votes): Zakilevo (49), Slapsticks (52), D'Espana (57), Ketchum (58), Penchant (64), Ross (68), Sonya (79)

Sonya (1 vote): Barek (80)

Fury (3 vote): Indirik (62), Telrunya (77), Velax (81)

Velax (1 vote): Fury (78)

Not voted:  Lefanis.

The scared villagers shout all day, pointing at each other to be the killer. A few fingers point at Fury but the majority goes for Barek. His pleas of innocence goes for vain as the villagers prepare him for the hanging. The body twists a bit in the air and finally goes still, which brings a loud cheer from the crowd. The villagers break in his house only to find his crossbow and a few vials of unknown chemicals.

Barek, the Spice Vendor, Hunter was hung from the gallows

As Slapsticks was returning home after the lynch, he sensed a strange presence. He tried to transform and flee but the assilants were too quick and soon he was just pieces of meat.

Slapsticks, the Recruiter Chiropteran (Vampire) was torn into pieces
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Barek (jerm)

Man, I told you guys that Slapsticks was a bad guy!!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Sonya

Is the first time we get two Reds in a single day.

Go Go Villagers!

Barek (jerm)

Just for clarification, I was not a Bad Guy!

Sonya

Why the name on red then......

Hello..tech support? we got a problem here!

Ross

You had a license to sell spices? I am sure you didn't !

Sorry Barek, i found your behaviour a bit suspecting and i preferred to join the bandwagon on this. Anyone has something to share, to be honest i have no idea I'm still at the day 1 phase, only small feeling.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ketchum

Hmm, this is pretty good or bad? We got 2 Red. So mean we got members from same pack? Ew...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)