Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cren

Current Voting (5 hrs 48 mins to go):

Fury (1 vote): Indirik (97)

Indirik (4 votes): Ketchum (100), Lanyon (102), D'Espana (104), Fury (105)

Lefanis (1 vote): Ross (101)

Not voted: Lefanis, Telrunya, Sonya, Penchant, Velax, Zakilevo
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Indirik

Come on people, how much brain power does it take to understand why someone would be *certain* of his vote?

Do I have to spell it out for you? Lynching me is the biggest mistake you could possibly make.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Telrunya

VOTE INDIRIK

Then why immediately reveal you know for certain he's a bad guy when you had no votes against you? I believe you're trying to bluff your way out of this.

Indirik

Because I was hoping to get people to vote for him.

I hoped you people would realize how crappy you're voting record is. Who do you lynch first? The useful townies. Now what are you doing again this game? Lynching the useful townies. When are you people going to realize that you're sheep being led to the slaughter by the bad guy?

Fury is the second vampire. But you're just too slow to realize that until *after* you've lynched all the people that could help you.

I hope you enjoy being sucked dry.

Lefanis

I don't trust Indirik, but Fury has also been acting weirdly.

VOTE FURY.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

Of course he acts weird. He's a vampire. He has no valid basis for his accusations. "You were quiet until I pointed out you were quiet". What the hell does that mean? I didn't check the forum until 8 hours after the game started, so therefore I'm a bad guy? I try to convince you that someone is a baddie, so therefore I'm a baddie?

Do you have any reason to think I'm innocent? Nothing except my word (which obviously you can't trust completely), and the fact that the people leading the vote against me have absolutely no reason to claim I'm a baddie. All they know is that I pegged one of them, so they want me dead.

Fury

Woah, woah - I come back to this?  >:(

I thought we had this vote pegged. Now I have to go through and point out the inconsistencies.

Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 03:22:46 PM
"You were quiet until I pointed out you were quiet". What the hell does that mean?
It doesn't mean anything because I.. uh.. never said it? Red flag!

Quote from: Lefanis on September 22, 2012, 03:08:26 PM
I don't trust Indirik, but Fury has also been acting weirdly.
Listing out who were absent and how coincidentally 3 of those absent were voting for me is acting weirdly? A few found Barek suspicious too but I didn't. Come on  >:(

First I'm:
Quote from: Indirik on September 21, 2012, 04:11:54 AM
VOTE FURY
He's too paranoid.

Then like Velax, he repeats the fallacy that:
Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 04:10:39 AM
So, this means we definitely have two packs.
When I had pointed out twice before that that there are 3 PACKS! Come on wake up!  >:(

And when I pointed out his mistake, what's his first IMMEDIATE reaction?
Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 05:44:49 AM
Since you keep pointing it out, maybe you're the hybrid?

VOTE FURY

He's definitely a bad guy, one way or the other.
BAM! I'm a bad guy right away. Strange he didn't accuse me before I pointed out his mistake  >:(

And as time goes on I'm now:
Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 02:47:54 PM
Fury is the second vampire.
So the 'scans' keep improving even before tonight's event! In case anyone doesn't know, scan results come at the event. [dry]

Don't want to kill the sage but if you really are... you're not really doing a good job of it. I am 100% NOT A VAMPIRE. Lynch me and you'll know who I really am. Indirik has made a mistake and if I'm around after tonight I'll say why as there are 2 possibilities and I ain't saying now 'cos if you lynch me then good luck!

Indirik

Lynching you will definitely be good luck. Because if you're not a vampire, then you're the hybrid monster thing. Either way, a bad guy.

Sonya

Still nothing much to see.

My vote goes for Lefanis, for the sake of not voting last time.

Velax

I still VOTE FURY. Too eager to hurl accusations and direct attention away from him.

Lefanis

Quote from: Fury on September 22, 2012, 03:58:02 PM

Don't want to kill the sage but if you really are... you're not really doing a good job of it. I am 100% NOT A VAMPIRE. Lynch me and you'll know who I really am. Indirik has made a mistake and if I'm around after tonight I'll say why as there are 2 possibilities and I ain't saying now 'cos if you lynch me then good luck!

Yeah, that really helps your case, withholding whatever you may know.
Quote from: Sonya on September 22, 2012, 05:42:21 PM
My vote goes for Lefanis, for the sake of not voting last time.

I see lynching our spice vendor hasn't made you any smarter, Sonya. Just because I didn't join your bandwagon to finish off one of the strongest villagers, makes me a bad guy? I had said we should pick someone else.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 01:25:17 PM
Come on people, how much brain power does it take to understand why someone would be *certain* of his vote?
Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 03:22:46 PM
He's a vampire.
Quote from: Indirik on September 22, 2012, 04:10:58 PM
Because if you're not a vampire, then you're the hybrid monster thing. Either way, a bad guy.
Real certain then :P

Quote from: Velax on September 22, 2012, 05:47:33 PM
I still VOTE FURY. Too eager to hurl accusations and direct attention away from him.
Excuse me for wanting to live.

Quote from: Lefanis on September 22, 2012, 06:29:53 PM
Yeah, that really helps your case, withholding whatever you may know.
What I think is happening has nothing to do with me. It just depends on whatever Indirik turns out to be.

Sonya

Quote from: Lefanis on September 22, 2012, 06:29:53 PMSonya. Just because I didn't join your bandwagon to finish off one of the strongest villagers, makes me a bad guy? I had said we should pick someone else.

Because i didn't wanted to joint on another bandwagon (like with Barek) i am choosing just anything randomly. Evryone says Indrik or Fury, but cant see a good reason.

Also is weekend last time i forgot to log on weekend.