Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing  (Read 37184 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing
« Reply #105: September 15, 2012, 10:13:46 AM »
Night 1:
Billy the pilot died

Night 2:
D'Espana - Hematologist is lynched.
Slapsticks - The Thing is lynched.

Night 3:
Lanyon - Researcher is lynched.
Velax - Psychologist is sucked dry and killed.

Unofficial Vote

Barek: Lefanis(90), Penchant(96),
Lefanis: Barek(92)
Zakilevo: Indirik(95)
Indirik: Zakilevo(103)

Not Voted: Ketchum :o
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

« Reply #106: September 15, 2012, 10:15:02 AM »
Current voting:

(1) VOTE Barek by: Lefanis (#90)
(1) VOTE Lefanis by: Barek (#92)
(1) VOTE Zakilevo by: Indirik (#95)
(1) VOTE Indirik by: Zakilevo (#103)

Yet to vote: Ketchum

Penchant is a substitute and has no vote ;)
First post in thread updated with summary events.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: September 15, 2012, 10:17:53 AM »
Aha... So I going use my deciding vote then. If I vote myself, then 5 ties at lynching :P

EDIT: Ya'll crazy scientists, stuck at the lab for far too long time eh. Since Barek saved myself and I have some doubt about Lefanis claim of being something Special, VOTE LEFANIS.

Until ya'll crazy scientists can convince me otherwise, I gonna stick with this for now. Will check back later 8)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:20:57 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: September 15, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »

...stuck at the lab for far too long time eh. Since Barek saved myself...

When? Which day? Keep in mind that if this happened, he might not have been infected at that point of time, but is now.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: September 15, 2012, 12:13:48 PM »
The Thing: Highly advanced Alien Creatures from another dimension with the ability to evoke primordial terror in the species known as Homo Sapiens. Will work to kill or infect a single human once per night to reach parity, kill off the rest of the Scientists, take off in their spaceship and win. Special ability: Can make 2 attacks per night if it is the only Alien Creature left which is why there will be 2 attacks on the very first night.

NIGHT 1 EVENTS (two attacks, 1 thing)
Slapsticks the original thing makes two attacks- One against billy, another against Barek. If the attack against Billy(npc) doesn't count, then the first attack would have been Ketchum, who got defended by the commandos Barek (at that point uninfected) and Indirik. Then, after having saved Ketchup, Barek is the victim of the second night 1 attack, gets infected and becomes the second thing.

NIGHT 2 EVENTS (now there are two things, Slapsticks and Barek, so only 1 attack)
I would speculate that this attack infected someone... Most likely Indirik. I believe Indirik was fooled on night 2 to vote D'espana, by Barek, who he thought was his fellow commando. Perhaps Indirik revealed he was susceptible to him. You see that on Night 2, Barek, Slapsticks, and Indirik all voted D'espana. Indirik then got infected by the thing for his troubles.
D'Espana - Hematologist is lynched.
Slapsticks - The Thing is lynched.

NIGHT 3 EVENTS (Still two things roaming around, Barek and Indirik, but just one attack, against Velax)
Surprise!
Lanyon - Researcher is lynched.
Velax - Psychologist is sucked dry and killed

So now, i urge everyone to vote Barek... He is the Thing. If we have a researcher still alive, try and cure Indirik. Its our best bet to win at sunset.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:17:03 PM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: September 15, 2012, 01:41:04 PM »
UNVOTE ZAKILEVO

VOTE BAREK

It's him! He's the thing!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: September 15, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »
VOTE BAREK

After much consideration, I decide this. Barek argument is not convincing.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: September 15, 2012, 01:57:29 PM »
You should unvote me first, Ketchum.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: September 15, 2012, 01:59:13 PM »
UNVOTE LEFANIS

VOTE BAREK

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: September 15, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
I hate to do it, commando buddy, but I can't let you keep on living as a tentacled monster.

Thanks for curing me, Lefanis. You get a big commando "Hoorah!"
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: September 15, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
I hate to do it, commando buddy, but I can't let you keep on living as a tentacled monster.

Thanks for curing me, Lefanis. You get a big commando "Hoorah!"

omg serious?  That's the thinest excuse I've ever seen.  Lefanis "cured" you eh?  I have a feeling lefanis cured you of any humanity.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: September 15, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
Typical. Kill the guy that clued the rest into the fact that there are more The Things. Bah.

Oh, right. Ooooooooooo. Etc.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: September 15, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »
Am wondering what will happen if we all each have one vote come lynching time? We all commit mass suicide? LOL  :P

Fury

« Reply #118: September 15, 2012, 06:40:21 PM »
NIGHT 4 EVENTS

(3) VOTE Barek (jerm) by: Lefanis (#90), Indirik (#95), Ketchum (#111)
(1) VOTE Lefanis by: Barek (#92)
(1) VOTE Indirik by: Zakilevo (#103)

Lefanis screams blue murder. I told you! I told you! He had previously failed to convince what was left of the scientists so this time he showed everyone why he was the top scientist at the camp complex by coming out with a detailed analysis. Ketchum helped with a timeline but still wasn't too sure about Lefanis. In Barek (jerm)'s defence he maintains that he and Indirik are Commandos assigned to protect the facility and the scientists. The moment Indirik backs him up Zakilevo switches to vote to lynch Indirik instead of Barek. Ketchum had at one point held the deciding vote and had even contemplated leaving the vote at 1 person each excepting him and wondered what would happen.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Indirik completely reverses his support for Barek (jerm) and states that he is really the Thing and explains his turnabout as due to him being cured by Lefanis. That settled it for Ketchum. Outside the camp complex, Penchant the scientist sent as a relief by headquarters was banging outside the locked doors demanding to vote for Barek (jerm). No doubt he saw things from through the windows but no one was ready to let him in yet.

So the lynching committee tied him up and dragged him to their main laboratory furnace and shoved him in but at the last moment Barek (jerm) manages to loosen the ropes and grabs Lefanis' hand. "Why don't we go together?" he roars inhumanly. It takes 3 other scientists to pull Lefanis out and shut the furnace door. They crank the furnace to its max and the screeches that penetrate the thick furnace door was simply terrifying. Finally, the screaming subsides and the scientists all heave a sigh of relief. They examine his personal quarters and find UFO pictures lovingly pasted all over his walls like wallpaper.

Barek (jerm) - UFO Religionist / Commando (Infected) is roasted alive.

There were cheers all around again and more vodka was opened. Everyone dranked themselves half blind then went back to their quarters for the best sleep they had ever had. As the camp settles into the night, no commotion is heard in the corridors but some heads still pop out from their personal quarters out of habit. Others stay in their beds and ignore the world.

Slowly, silence settles upon the camp complex. Then midnight strikes and the silence that follows is unbelievably quiet. And then, it happened. Slowly but surely... the dawn arrived - and with that, a new day. Hoorah!

Zakilevo

« Reply #119: September 15, 2012, 07:02:53 PM »
I bet we have another one...