Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 36751 times)

Zakilevo

Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back
« Reply #90: September 19, 2012, 07:50:48 PM »
VOTE LEFANIS EVERYONE!

Justification? What justification? I changed votes because I didn't know who to vote!

If Lefanis isn't the evil guy you guys can vote me after!

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: September 19, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »

...bit rich coming from the person who wanted to kill off 4 different people within a 24 hours.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:58:01 PM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: September 19, 2012, 08:22:37 PM »

Why are you so sure? I'm leading the lynch and I'm not sure that he's it. Why are you willing to make that bet?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: September 19, 2012, 09:45:24 PM »
I also VOTE ZAKILEVO. He is just trying to keep himself from being discovered -.-

Zakilevo

« Reply #94: September 19, 2012, 09:53:25 PM »
Yes. That is exactly what I am trying to do...

VOTE ME EVERYONE! Death to a rebel hero!

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: September 19, 2012, 10:37:22 PM »
lets look at each of us, starting with me

Day 1 votes, excluding those who died (Cren and Fury)

Barek:  Voted Fury, random vote.  Changed vote to Cren based on his silence.

Slapsticks: voted Layton, random vote?  Switched to Barek- 3nd on bandwagon after Zaki and Fury.  Switched to Cren, 4th on bandwagon.

Layton: voted Fury, random vote?, 2nd on  bandwagon,

D'Espana:  voted Fury, random vote? 3nd on bandwagon,

Zakilevo:  lead vote on Barek, random vote? changed to Fury, reason unknown. changed to Cren- 3rd on bandwagon.

Penchant: voted Barek, 3rd on bandwagon after Zaki and Fury.  Switched to Cren, 5th on bandwagon.

Velax: voted Zakilevo based on voteswitching.

Did not vote: Cren, Lefanis

Final votes:
Cren[5]: Barek Jerm 'Hoth Stormtrooper'(53),  Fury(55), Zakilevo(62), Slapsticks(66), Penchant(68)

Fury[2]: Lanyon(27), D Espana(38)

Zakilevo[1]: Velax(64)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: September 19, 2012, 10:47:22 PM »
So, we're all suspicious, depending on how you look at it.

I agree with Velax's suspicion of Zakilevo.  I can't say that there's clear evidence of Werewolfishness, but his lazy votes were a little suspicious.

At this point I don't feel comfortable saying that any of us are unlikely to be bad guys.  We'll need another round of lynching/hunting first.

10 players, 2 innocents are dead.

So 8 players.  I bet we have 2 bad guys, possibly plus bounty hunters and sleepers. Theoretical max of 4 bad guys, but I hope our GM is not so sadistic.  I'm going to hope for 2 total baddies, but 3 is highly possible.

2 more will die in a lynch and a hunt.  /hopefully/ we can get a werewolf in the lynch, and we'll lose an innocent in the hunt.

Worst case, we lose two innocents, dropping us to 6 players at morning, with 2-3 bad guys.  /could be/ game over then.

Man, we need to run a 20 player game sometime.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: September 19, 2012, 10:47:41 PM »
vote Zakilevo.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: September 19, 2012, 10:57:01 PM »
VOTE LEFANIS EVERYONE!

Justification? What justification? I changed votes because I didn't know who to vote!

Although this is a very reasonable argument in Zaki's defense.  And Lefanis' lack of voting could be a ploy to avoid being accused of voting for a townie at all.

unvote Zakilevo

vote Lefanis

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: September 20, 2012, 12:42:07 AM »
*He looks to both Zakilevo and Lefanis while scratching his hairy head, still annoyed by the result of the previous vote. Suddenly, he gets up from his seat at the council and roars, making clear his intention of VOTE ZAKILEVO and his suspicions about Barek.*
D'Espana Family

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
*He finishes translating for council and tells them Zakilevo seems to be acting more like someone not of this culture, he seems to be acting more like a follower of the fallen empire.* VOTE ZAKILEVO
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

Well. My innocence will be proven soon enough. Once I get lynched go after Lefanis please. He is the imperial agent!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL VOTE

Zakilevo[5]: Velax(88), Lefanis(89), Lanyon(93), D'Espana(99), Penchant(100)

Lefanis[3]: Slapsticks(79), Zakilevo(81), Barek Jerm 'Hoth Stormtrooper'(98)

Not Able to Voted: GM
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
...but I hope our GM is not so sadistic.
Meh. Maybe ::)

...Man, we need to run a 20 player game sometime.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
VOTE LEFANIS EVERYONE!

Why? If you can convince me I'll change my vote, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he is, other than a failure to vote last turn (which isn't enough, in my opinion).