Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 158023 times)

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #75: September 28, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
Lets say they went about everything completely the wrong way and simply an idiotic fashion to get yourself killed.

Let me give the average Dunneran knights view of the events.

Aiden was accused of calling the Royal Treasurer of Dunnera a commoner. There was a trial that lasted two days I think. Aiden had the opportunity to defend himself but chose to remain silent. Not surprisingly he was fined 200 gold. What happened after that?

Well, suddenly Caligus is down our necks about things, lowering relations and starting to threaten with war. It was concluded Aiden had gone to his kin in Caligus and cried foul. No surprise that he was then banned for being the traitor he was for drawing a foreign power into an internal matter. Aiden then further enraged everyone in the realm by tearing down every structure in Fontan.

The king of Caligus continued making crazy demands of returning everything to Aiden after he pretty much gave the entire realm the middle finger with his actions. You're surprised very few are willing to entertain the idea of Aiden holding any sort of position of power in Dunnera after that?

The fact our leaders were indecisive and generally seemed to handle things like a bunch of amateurs probably didn't help, but then again I don't think anyone could have changed things since it's all pretty much a single player throwing a tantrum while holding all the cards.
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.