Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 157866 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #525: March 18, 2013, 06:14:37 PM »
Starting up?  No.  Harboring those who ICly cling to those false gods?  Absolutely.

Zakilevo

« Reply #526: March 18, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »
Apparently Dobby isn't too happy with Lance according to Autrey.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #527: March 18, 2013, 06:34:35 PM »
Zaki, is it just me or do a lot of Autrey's messages to the rulers only feel like half of a conversation?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #528: March 18, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »
That wouldn't have been much of a war. Armmonia would have crushed Eponllyn. Also, Lance's actions did quite a bit of damage to his religion's reputation in the south.
In a 1 on 1, sure. But if Caligus stepped in for Eponllyn, and Perdan sent a force for supporting Armonia every now and then... Perhaps if Perdan hadn't been involved north, Armonia wouldn't have backed down so soon.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Zakilevo

« Reply #529: March 18, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
Zaki, is it just me or do a lot of Autrey's messages to the rulers only feel like half of a conversation?

Tanos, I am betting my hairy arse she is hiding a lot of information. Can't really tell what is going on from her letters.  :-\

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530: March 18, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
She's paranoid as hell. In a few different incidents since I joined Eponllyn she's gone full rage-on at Eponnlyn for pretty much no reason. It's pretty clear she intends to reunite the south under her banner.

As an aside, I bet Lance was the one leaking messages from the Eponllyn council. Probably through his church? He seems to be very religion-driven, so it wouldn't surprise me.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #531: March 18, 2013, 07:05:14 PM »
She's paranoid as hell. In a few different incidents since I joined Eponllyn she's gone full rage-on at Eponnlyn for pretty much no reason. It's pretty clear she intends to reunite the south under her banner.

As an aside, I bet Lance was the one leaking messages from the Eponllyn council. Probably through his church? He seems to be very religion-driven, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Probably. Well I don't know why Autrey revealed her cards so early for no apparent gain but maybe she knows something I do not know.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #532: March 18, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »
Jumped the gun? Too eager? Her foaming at the mouth attack, though, is pretty indicative of either an irrational person, or someone trying to talk so loud that people don't realize that it's complete fabrication and that she knows it.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #533: March 18, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »
I wonder why the change of heart, i was enjoying my trips to the north.  :-\

I have Elves to Crush!  >:(

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #534: March 18, 2013, 09:33:44 PM »
So... any guesses as to how long til Al Arab secedes from Armonia, with the new realm immediately being recognized as an independent realm and allied with Perdan, Westmoor, and Armonia?

Leon

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #535: March 18, 2013, 10:18:53 PM »
If I am not mistaken, there should be a cool down time before he can secede/change allegiance again.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #536: March 18, 2013, 11:35:52 PM »
I have Elves to Crush!

I remember the good old days from the last war. Now my Legion is just there, waiting. We are not helping Sirion or Nivemus. Also, I'm not hurting Westmoor. Just one thing is certain: if Nivemus lose, I will love to destroy a new colony, maybe a part of Westmoor, but mainly OI. One day Erik will march there burning everything. Sweet promises :)

The big elf is waiting for Tanya, since Queen Autrey offered her to the dragon ;)

Also, Erik is ready to accept the loyalty of some desperate duchies of Nivemus.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

« Reply #537: March 18, 2013, 11:40:25 PM »
I remember the good old days from the last war. Now my Legion is just there, waiting. We are not helping Sirion or Nivemus. Also, I'm not hurting Westmoor. Just one thing is certain: if Nivemus lose, I will love to destroy a new colony, maybe a part of Westmoor, but mainly OI. One day Erik will march there burning everything. Sweet promises :)

The big elf is waiting for Tanya, since Queen Autrey offered her to the dragon ;)

Once this war ends, I will retire. Maybe you can take over and do that ;)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #538: March 19, 2013, 01:03:21 AM »

Psh, just because the war hasn't gone our way for a couple of weeks doesn't mean your fantasies will become a reality.  ;)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #539: March 19, 2013, 01:08:20 AM »
Psh, just because the war hasn't gone our way for a couple of weeks doesn't mean your fantasies will become a reality.  ;)
Ceasefire while we all sack Avamar?