Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 158142 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #45: September 20, 2012, 02:56:52 AM »
More like Perdan and Westmoor I think. Nivemus is more independent than Westmoor.
LOL.
In your delusions, Zakky.  In your delusions.

Zakilevo

« Reply #46: September 20, 2012, 03:24:28 AM »
LOL.
In your delusions, Zakky.  In your delusions.

LOL.
I wonder which one of us are delusional :p

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #47: September 20, 2012, 03:36:39 AM »
Let's see, we have you who attempted to put anything related with Nivemus as a dictation from Sirion.

And we have Westmoor, who as you so frequently complained about, "made their King a liar" because HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR US.

Funny how that works, eh?

Zakilevo

« Reply #48: September 20, 2012, 03:59:16 AM »
Let's see, we have you who attempted to put anything related with Nivemus as a dictation from Sirion.

And we have Westmoor, who as you so frequently complained about, "made their King a liar" because HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR US.

Funny how that works, eh?

What are you even talking about? I stopped any attempt from my own realm to try to control Nivemus. I am actually a fond supporter of what Neji is trying to do :p

I was complaining about Westmoor because of Jor. I trust Turner but not Jor.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: September 20, 2012, 04:24:40 AM »
Westmoor has never been controled by Perdan, or a puppet in any sense of the term. They have been friends (sometimes closer than others) and allies, but that's it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #50: September 20, 2012, 04:54:24 AM »
Westmoor has never been controled by Perdan, or a puppet in any sense of the term. They have been friends (sometimes closer than others) and allies, but that's it.

Same goes for Nivemus. But unlike Sirion, King of Perdan did state in his letter that Westmoor Perdan's colony when we were discussing about the Westmoorian war. Sirion would never call Nivemus Sirion's colony.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: September 20, 2012, 05:20:50 AM »
Same goes for Nivemus. But unlike Sirion, King of Perdan did state in his letter that Westmoor Perdan's colony when we were discussing about the Westmoorian war. Sirion would never call Nivemus Sirion's colony.
... So? That doesn't make Westmoor a Perdanese puppet realm. It's an acknowledgment of the way that the realm was formed, and an explanation of the close relations between the two realms. Just because you won't say that Nivemus is a Sirion colony doesn't mean it's not.

Zakilevo

« Reply #52: September 20, 2012, 05:32:44 AM »
... So? That doesn't make Westmoor a Perdanese puppet realm. It's an acknowledgment of the way that the realm was formed, and an explanation of the close relations between the two realms. Just because you won't say that Nivemus is a Sirion colony doesn't mean it's not.

An interesting way to put it. I never thought Nivemus as Sirion's colony so I always tried to avoid calling Nivemus Sirion's colony. What about Perdan's promise to Sirion? They did promise Sirion that Wesmtoor would not benefit from Fontan's demise which Westmoor did not know of. Sirion never spoke for Nivemus at least while I was the PM.  :P

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: September 20, 2012, 05:52:34 AM »
What about Perdan's promise to Sirion? They did promise Sirion that Wesmtoor would not benefit from Fontan's demise which Westmoor did not know of.
Maybe they were putting diplomatic pressure on Westmoor. It is quite possible that Perdan does not want Westmoor to grow too strong.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: September 20, 2012, 07:44:32 AM »
What are you even talking about? I stopped any attempt from my own realm to try to control Nivemus. I am actually a fond supporter of what Neji is trying to do :p

Why thank you!   :D

However, I agree with Draco on this one. Nivemus is less independent than Westmoor, if only because we are weaker and therefore do not have as much lee-way power wise. Also, our diplomatic ties are very centered around our relationship with Sirion currently.

Nivemus, though, has never been a puppet. In fact, because of that, there is a small minority who wish that Sirion would alienate themselves from Nivemus, or wipe them off the map. I think that is crazy talk, as the worst we have ever done was keep a guy they deemed a war criminal and try to get the infiltrator that kept attacking him fined. Neji as judge though never banned Celine(even though he had the opportunity to, I pretended she slipped through my fingers), and eventually banned the noble Sirion didn't like.

So, we are very pro-Sirion. But we aren't Sirion controlled. We are Nivemus, not Sirion Lesser.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:52:13 AM by Uzamaki »

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #55: September 20, 2012, 08:58:15 AM »
Uzamaki, I've never once said that Nivemus is a puppet realm.  On the contrary, I've always stressed that Sirion acts as if Nivemus is nothing more than an extension of its will.  Much like as it seems Caligus is viewing Dunnera.

And hate to break it to you Zakky, but you frequently tried to act as if Nivemus was nothing but a province of Sirion that allowed YOU to dictate their treaties and foreign policies.  Westmoor always told you to GTFO, however, because -we- wouldn't let you dictate any stances or issues we had with a sovereign realm.  Of course, Jor likes Nivemus better than Zakky and hopes Caligus manages to capture and execute him.  Or at least tortures and deports him for the travesty of justice committed against the kinsman of the King of Caligus.

Zakilevo

« Reply #56: September 20, 2012, 09:46:20 AM »
Uzamaki, I've never once said that Nivemus is a puppet realm.  On the contrary, I've always stressed that Sirion acts as if Nivemus is nothing more than an extension of its will.  Much like as it seems Caligus is viewing Dunnera.

And hate to break it to you Zakky, but you frequently tried to act as if Nivemus was nothing but a province of Sirion that allowed YOU to dictate their treaties and foreign policies.  Westmoor always told you to GTFO, however, because -we- wouldn't let you dictate any stances or issues we had with a sovereign realm.  Of course, Jor likes Nivemus better than Zakky and hopes Caligus manages to capture and execute him.  Or at least tortures and deports him for the travesty of justice committed against the kinsman of the King of Caligus.

Dobby told me how much Jor tries to please him. Are you still pissed off about me starting a war which even your nobles enjoyed? Shouldn't you be thanking me for starting a war which didn't end up with one realm totally being destroyed? Let's face it Tanos. The war ended with a reasonable term.

Also, I barely contacted Talius on anything during my time :p. Did I treat Nivemus like they were Sirion's extension? Know what you are talking about. It was Erik who wanted Nivemus to be Sirion's extension. Erik acted like Dobromir and wanted Nivemus gone when they refused to carry out what Sirion demanded. Did we wipe Nivemus out? No. Because we chose to respect Nivemus' decision.

Also, Westmoor didn't always tell me to GTFO. I was actually welcomed when I visited Westmoor without three armies behind me :p Of course when Zakilevo was still a priest.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #57: September 20, 2012, 09:58:57 AM »
Yes, you were.  Which is why if you entered Westmoor as a priest now, you'd likely be either stabbed or (if possible at the time) arrested.  And, again, executed.

And that's funny.  You have to realize, I didn't talk to your ambassador there.  Anything I heard related to Nivemus came from you.  You seem to have a very selective memory.  Then again, you seem to imagine Jor promising you things and "double dealing" when he did no such thing. 

Yeah, a handful of nobles enjoyed the war while many more were annoyed by it and some even quit because they simply found it unenjoyable.

But whatever it takes to make you feel better about yourself for using Sirion to bully smaller realms already ravaged by armies that were ACTUALLY powerful (Fontan) rather than imagining they were (such as Sirion's.  Love how you claimed great victories when even when Westmoor was defeated you had to limp home) for "fun".

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: September 20, 2012, 01:28:38 PM »
wait a second, before Zakilevo is running away with the honour of starting this war.
The whole thing wouldn't have happend if i didn't play my character as i played it.
Wasnt it the fued between Davis and Aiden that sparked all this?
If i didn't start that trial, you would never fine him. :P

just joking, a war happens thanks to many great players, in this case also the player of menenthil.
Lets hope this sparks a big one...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: September 20, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »
Sirion taking Nivemus as an extension?

Sirion bullying smaller realms ravaged by powerful ones?

What the heck? lol
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu