Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 158145 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #330: January 16, 2013, 09:34:11 AM »
Is anyone has a Unique Item called Crystal Ball or something? Can I borrow for crystal ball gazing to see what future war may unfold? 8)

You can have mine, but i think its broke, it doesnt show anything...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Chaotrance13

« Reply #331: January 24, 2013, 04:56:15 PM »
Here we go again.. another gangbang on the cards.

Looks like Sirion/OI/Nivemus against us.

* Ravier sighs.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:59:37 PM by Ravier »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: January 24, 2013, 05:13:58 PM »
Umm... who is "us"? And what did you do to piss them all off?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: January 24, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »

Ravier is in Westmoor.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #334: January 24, 2013, 05:18:06 PM »

Westmoor, and actually nothing for once (and that's the truth!)

Sirion has been making overtures towards Armonia (who is now in an alliance with Westmoor) to attack Perdan, whilst Sirion strikes at us. It seems our new allies have informed us of this plot. Nivemus and OI would join as allies of convenience. So unless we can rally some kind of grand coalition against this.. well, we all know what will happen.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #335: January 24, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
Oh. Well, that explains it. The only people that even remotely like them are Perdan. (Maybe Armonia, but the alliance could still have nothing to do with friendship.)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: January 24, 2013, 06:10:53 PM »
Westmoor, and actually nothing for once (and that's the truth!)

Sirion has been making overtures towards Armonia (who is now in an alliance with Westmoor) to attack Perdan, whilst Sirion strikes at us. It seems our new allies have informed us of this plot. Nivemus and OI would join as allies of convenience. So unless we can rally some kind of grand coalition against this.. well, we all know what will happen.

Ghee, i wonder whats going to happen to Armonia within an eye blink...
Three letter acronym: PMW
!@#$ yeah.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #337: January 24, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »

Besides still lay claim to Oberndorf(Nivemus), have a religion built around hostility towards elves(Sirion), and just generally disregarding an entire realm(OI)? They haven't done anything!  ;D

Chaotrance13

« Reply #338: January 24, 2013, 07:11:57 PM »
Besides still lay claim to Oberndorf(Nivemus), have a religion built around hostility towards elves(Sirion), and just generally disregarding an entire realm(OI)? They haven't done anything!  ;D

Hey now. Nothing wrong with old wounds, religious zealotry/hatred, and.. uh.. hm. Haven't got an excuse for the last one. Might need to leave that one up to the Diplomats/Ambassadors. ;D

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #339: January 24, 2013, 07:14:49 PM »
You mean the claim that we supported Nivemus on with the caveat that our temple there was not to be touched, which was agreed to by your predecessor, and then torn down weeks later?  Yeah.

Elves are extinct.  Or perhaps merely sterile and in very low numbers.  There are only self-mutilated humans claiming to be elves now.  Not is the Church of Humanity in any way built around 'elves'.  Nice try though?

Westmoor has never "disregarded" OI.  The peninsula would be ours if that was the case.  Besides, Jor used to frequently try to talk to Shady.  Unfortunately he would rarely actually respond to the messages, so Jor stopped.  Why take effort when none is given in return?

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: January 24, 2013, 07:30:12 PM »
You mean the claim that we supported Nivemus on with the caveat that our temple there was not to be touched, which was agreed to by your predecessor, and then torn down weeks later?  Yeah.

Elves are extinct.  Or perhaps merely sterile and in very low numbers.  There are only self-mutilated humans claiming to be elves now.  Not is the Church of Humanity in any way built around 'elves'.  Nice try though?

Westmoor has never "disregarded" OI.  The peninsula would be ours if that was the case.  Besides, Jor used to frequently try to talk to Shady.  Unfortunately he would rarely actually respond to the messages, so Jor stopped.  Why take effort when none is given in return?

No temple was ever torn down in Oberndorf? ... ? At least not to any knowledge of mine.

That's your opinion.  ;)

OI earned that peninsula. Yes, perhaps with the help of others, but they earned it. I even told Emperor Shady so when I took office when a few Westmoor nobles were speculating(more like hoping) for a OI vs Nivemus war.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: January 24, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
Disregarding OI is an east continent tradition, with a long history. No one gets offended by it.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #342: January 24, 2013, 10:35:32 PM »
Funnily enough, Westmoor is one of the few realms on the continent that takes OI relatively seriously. In RP terms, Westmoor sees OI as one of closest traditional allies (this is one of the reasons why Westmoor never directly helped the SoA in the war in the peninsula - but there were also other reasons).

When all of the OI's new mainland regions revolted and switched control to Westmoor, the bulk of Westmoor's armies went into those regions to do civil work and police work to get the regions stable so they could be handed back to OI in good condition (as had been agreed between Realm Councils of both realms). Westmoor put a lot of effort into bringing the regions into a good state, and also partially rebuilt and fed Kazakh, before returning the regions to OI in a well organized way.

Westmoorian lords still sell food to Kazakh and Kalmar as needed (Westmoor tends to sell its surplus to its allies - pretty much as you'd expect).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #343: January 24, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
That could very well be. All I know is that it doesn't surprise me that Westmoor is the next realm to get into war.

I hear that someone from Armonia has been slaughtering peasants in Perdan, and perhaps ranting about the gods of Ibladesh. Perhaps that is related to this as well?

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #344: January 25, 2013, 01:02:07 AM »
That could very well be. All I know is that it doesn't surprise me that Westmoor is the next realm to get into war.

I hear that someone from Armonia has been slaughtering peasants in Perdan, and perhaps ranting about the gods of Ibladesh. Perhaps that is related to this as well?

Armonia spilled Nivemus-Sirion-OI plans to Westmoor after allying, an alliance I can only assume they made in hopes of easing the tensions between Perdan and Armonia currently, but not entirely, manifested as the looting in Perdan by an Armonian noble.