Author Topic: Family Ties  (Read 8103 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Family Ties
« Topic Start: April 01, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
I have some internal family politics that have been in the background before and are starting to be played out a bit on one of the forum roleplaying topics now.  There are various branches of the house, and within the branch communication is fairly good.  Between branches, not so much.  However, the family does collect names (both good and bad), and there have been a couple of Houses that have had enough names accumulated either way for their to be standing orders to treat them as friends or foes.  The Haerthornes and Kindons, for instance, are to be treated reasonably well in absence of other information, while any Lefanis or Vanimedle is basically on a "shoot on sight" order.

(grins) Of course, the degree that any one of my characters listens to that is dependent on their personality.  Malcolm will make his own judgments, Alistaire is likely to switch them around just to be contrary...
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"