Author Topic: New Religion: PLEASE HELP ME :)  (Read 17249 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: New Religion: PLEASE HELP ME :)
« Reply #30: April 13, 2011, 04:07:47 AM »
Very astute, good sir.

We, however, are content to think of you as slightly uncouth folks who generally have it right, but just haven't caught on to the details yet. The only difference is that some of us see you as "A bit uncivilized, but quite likeable," while other see you as "Savage barbarians and threats to civilization."

And, yes, rural, provincial Terran regards Toprak as barbarous and uncivilized. Or maybe I should say, Chesney sees it that way. Chesney's local nobility are a wee bit proud of their city.

Good to hear that we are so loved down South  :P

Apart from those few in the Elders Council that hold personal views regarding Triunism, it really is not talked about up North. It is sad to think that two of the most similar religions of Dwilight should end up as enemies rather than friends.... it would be nice to see us presenting a united front.

Constantine essentially considers you as nobles who feel the pull of the Stars but are unable to ascertain the source of the influence and so created an elaborate mythology to explain it. Perhaps once the war is under control (once Averoth is destroyed things will be much easier) Constantine can set about convincing others that you are just misguided Star worshippers, and so hopefully try and pave the way for better relations.