Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 143024 times)

Eirikr

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #120: January 22, 2013, 09:37:10 AM »
I thought Selene talked with someone to make sure it was founded right away in CE but that's more of a that's what I would do and even then she might have been kicked out before that happened.

Precisely my thoughts. Though, I suppose she could technically just found it there anyway and then leave. Piss off the CE, but why would she care? :P

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: January 22, 2013, 01:53:27 PM »
Yeah. The religion would need to be founded on AT. Which is why Selene sent a letter to the senate when she arrived asking a) where there was a vacant estate, b) if any lord would be willing to allow the Church to be founded in their lands and c) if the senate would give permission for it to be founded.

One person did offer to let her do it provided it was a Church of Ibladesh rather than a Church of Sartan alone but she's being kicked out before she has a chance to take up that offer though :(

Next stop Carelia! ;)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: January 22, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »
Less than one day after her arrival in the Cagilan Empire, the priestess Selene, missionary of the Far Eastern god Sartan, has been ordered to leave by the Prime Minister upon pain of banishment and execution for crimes which are alleged to include "mocking sacred religions" and "threatening" the established religions in the Cagilan Empire.

What now for the red robed priestess? Why does the judge of the Cagilan Empire seem unaware that she is meant to be banishing Selene? And just how long will it be before Selene is banished from another realm? All these questions, and more, will be answered in the next turn of Battlemaster!

perfect, thanks!

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: January 22, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »
Yeah. The religion would need to be founded on AT. Which is why Selene sent a letter to the senate when she arrived asking a) where there was a vacant estate, b) if any lord would be willing to allow the Church to be founded in their lands and c) if the senate would give permission for it to be founded.

One person did offer to let her do it provided it was a Church of Ibladesh rather than a Church of Sartan alone but she's being kicked out before she has a chance to take up that offer though :(

Next stop Carelia! ;)

Haven't received any final decision though in CE, although doesn't look that good. There is any support in Carelia?
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: January 23, 2013, 06:06:33 AM »
Haven't received any final decision though in CE, although doesn't look that good. There is any support in Carelia?
If she converts my priest I doubt anyone else will be willing to become priest of Evgenism and it will die, quickly replaced by church of Sartan which I am sure will have support due to the values of the religion quite similar to the values of Carelia, IMO.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Radigand

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: January 23, 2013, 06:44:19 AM »
CE is voting to determine legality of Sartan right now. In a week or so you should have your answer, but it seems my character is the only one that cares to grill yours about it. Technically, if CE determines it to be legal, Ecuo is likely to found it. Don't rush to Carelia just yet!

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: January 23, 2013, 11:15:14 AM »
Just execute her before she tries to eat all the Cagilan babies. It will happen, mark my words.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #127: January 23, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »
Just execute her before she tries to eat all the Cagilan babies. It will happen, mark my words.

In the words of one Alucard... OMNAHMNAHMNAHM.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: January 23, 2013, 07:25:36 PM »
Minas Ithil's destruction is not yet assured.

But then they elected you and made it official :P

Radigand

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: January 24, 2013, 01:13:00 AM »
...so they get their asses kicked

Barony always get their asses kicked, lol, they are more drunkards than warriors!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: January 24, 2013, 03:36:25 AM »
But then they elected you and made it official :P

If only they knew... :P

I honestly have no idea of if it'll have any impacts though, to be serious. I got elected King, and I don't know the first thing about my realm or anyone else's. AT was never my thing. Maybe it'll allow for some creative thinking, though... I've got no feelings towards anyone, I'm open to absolutely everything. :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eirikr

« Reply #131: January 24, 2013, 04:17:03 AM »
If only they knew... :P

I honestly have no idea of if it'll have any impacts though, to be serious. I got elected King, and I don't know the first thing about my realm or anyone else's. AT was never my thing. Maybe it'll allow for some creative thinking, though... I've got no feelings towards anyone, I'm open to absolutely everything. :P

I actually do feel pretty bad that Ravendon can't help. I'm curious how it is to play with a Chenier; I've heard so much. :P

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: January 24, 2013, 04:31:07 AM »
I actually do feel pretty bad that Ravendon can't help. I'm curious how it is to play with a Chenier; I've heard so much. :P

Its kind of like playing with a Silverfire. Better to not want it to happen.

;-)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: January 24, 2013, 04:34:28 AM »
Its kind of like playing with a Silverfire. Better to not want it to happen.

;-)
SadlyI have only played with his "nice" character.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: January 24, 2013, 04:37:39 AM »
SadlyI have only played with his "nice" character.

I have a nice character?

Oh...wait, of course I do! They're all nice obviously.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."