Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 143275 times)

Eirikr

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #150: January 26, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »
No, more like you're just the carrier of some unknown disease that makes armies very incompetent.

+1 I laughed.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: January 26, 2013, 04:43:20 PM »
No, more like you're just the carrier of some unknown disease that makes armies very incompetent.

WHICH MAKES ME INVINCIBLE!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: January 26, 2013, 10:57:40 PM »
In other news, Selene, the red robed priest, has arrived in Carelia after being ordered to leave the Cagilan Empire. Already the bounty on her head has increased by 200 gold for a total bounty of 750 gold to whoever next stabs her. Even more profitable might be bets on how long she will be able to stay in Carelia before facing death threats.

Will Selene survive a week without getting stabbed? How much will the bounty on her head increase by? And just how did Carelia manage to move its location entirely since Selene was last on the continent? All these questions, and more, will be answered soon on Battlemaster!

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: January 26, 2013, 11:01:58 PM »
That was fast:

You were attacked!   (just in)
personal message
As you go to bed, you spot a dark figure hiding in the shadows. No sooner have you drawn your sword and readied yourself for combat, as the infiltrator attacks.
The attacker cuts through your defenses, and sinks the blade into your body twice before running away, seriously wounding you.
The guards are unable to prevent the attacker's escape.

BREAKING NEWS: Selene has just been stabbed less than ten minutes after joining Carelia. Surely a new world record?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: January 27, 2013, 12:23:50 AM »
That was fast:

You were attacked!   (just in)
personal message
As you go to bed, you spot a dark figure hiding in the shadows. No sooner have you drawn your sword and readied yourself for combat, as the infiltrator attacks.
The attacker cuts through your defenses, and sinks the blade into your body twice before running away, seriously wounding you.
The guards are unable to prevent the attacker's escape.

BREAKING NEWS: Selene has just been stabbed less than ten minutes after joining Carelia. Surely a new world record?
Just saying, that was the CE scum that chased you down, not a Carelian.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: January 27, 2013, 12:31:49 AM »
Just saying, that was the CE scum that chased you down, not a Carelian.

Ooh, were they caught?

Either way, I didn't think it was likely anyone other than the Cagilan Empire or family enemies. Selene hasn't had a chance to piss off any Carelians yet :p

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: January 27, 2013, 01:21:00 AM »
Ooh, were they caught?

Either way, I didn't think it was likely anyone other than the Cagilan Empire or family enemies. Selene hasn't had a chance to piss off any Carelians yet :p
Not caught and it is no longer 100% certain it was the Cagilian scum but you do have one Carelian infiltrator that hates you already because he told me he would have but was not in the region to do so.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: January 27, 2013, 02:02:04 AM »
Not caught and it is no longer 100% certain it was the Cagilian scum but you do have one Carelian infiltrator that hates you already because he told me he would have but was not in the region to do so.

Great. It's always good to know you have pre-prepared enemies on your arrival in a new place - saves you the trouble of having to make any ;)

Eirikr

« Reply #158: January 27, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
Great. It's always good to know you have pre-prepared enemies on your arrival in a new place - saves you the trouble of having to make any ;)

Go to Beluaterra, I've got a character offering stabbings on the cheap! Stab someone else or get stabbed yourself, he's not too picky.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: January 27, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
Seems he might not have been an enemy per say. This was quite an interesting situation, that has given my character something to pursue though it will be quite difficult to find out about. As to who stabbed you, I am rather sure of who it was but that you will have to find out in due time, or more likely, you won't.
― G.K. Chesterton

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: January 29, 2013, 02:09:09 AM »
Thank you!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: February 04, 2013, 01:59:28 PM »
Region Changes Allegiance   (2 hours, 16 minutes ago)
message to Everyone on Atamara
Agnilar has changed its allegiance to the realm of Darka. The region used to belong to Eston.

No word from Count of Agnilar heard at Darka yet. But Darka cheers new warriors whom joined!
~Violence is always an option!~

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #162: February 04, 2013, 04:34:43 PM »
posted!

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: February 07, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »
Secession   (1 hour, 30 minutes ago)
message to Everyone on Atamara
The duchy of Hawthorne has seceded from Eston and formed a new realm called Lyonesse. This result happen as CE is forcing the realm of Eston to split into two realms by duchies.
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: February 07, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
Posted!