Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553137 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1035: December 22, 2012, 12:13:34 AM »

You have admitted that you don't make any distinction when writing in this forum very often. In fact, I'd say doubtless that you roleplay constantly in this forum, that's something I think everyone could agree with. It's not the same that roleplaying in game indeed, as the range of your words here is probably wider, but it comes to be your character's opinion as well.

I make plenty of distinction between in character and out of character remarks on a forum.

My opinion on here is exactly that, my own, it isn't Mendicant's by a long shot. Half of what I talk about and comment upon Mendicant wouldn't even deign to note much less care about. That's why I go on the forums, it means I can have all the discussions, all the debates and all the petty tit for tat exchanges I can't have in  character without breaching Mendicant's established character and personality.

At best I don't make the distinction between Mendicant's opinion and my own opinion apparent enough, but you cannot say with any certainty that anything I put on this forum is straight from Mendicant unless I specicifically say it is.