Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552532 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1110: January 07, 2013, 12:50:17 AM »
In response to:

You said:

Slapping an addendum saying "oh hey btw I was just kidding all along lol" doesn't suddenly revoke everything you said, when you explicitly stated, right there, that holding democratic political views OOC in the modern age is shocking. Please don't try to BS me when it takes two clicks to prove otherwise.

I've been immature enough in digging into this flame war already so I'm gonna quit now. Have the last word if you'd like.

Oh that's all very darling and such, but I made one statement doubting the representative powers of an election and you go "Look, the Aurvandil government is an allegory for his bizarre OOC political beliefs!" so as I said, you've just assumed something to be true on next to no basis whatsoever, and equally assumed you could make it stick based on a single sentence I posted in which I (My OOC person and not the IG character of Mendicant) doubted modern elections, but in no way connected that on an OOC level to the IG government, ideology or philosophy of Aurvandil. In fact Aurvandil doesn't doubt elections at all, they just believe everyone else to be doing it wrong. So I fail to see how you've come to the conclusion that the Aurvandil system is representative of my own personal beliefs on anything other than the basis of "Yeah I reckon, 'cause why not".

A flame war? I would have called it a debate because that's what it is, not a petty attempt to flame each other, but whatever, if you don't want to held accountable for your accusations then don't make them in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:52:54 AM by NoblesseChevaleresque »