Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553345 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1155: January 19, 2013, 08:23:56 PM »
The meaning of it, it has never happened before.

And at least this '!@#$ty' ally doesn't allow their lands to be consumed by Aurvandil. Then you would have a much bigger problem.
I apologize for the harsh description of you and your realm in my previous post.
D'Hara isn't a waste of space, and we're not even fighting them any more.

And we sort of just did take on another fight whilst "fighting them".
Thank you for your kind words.
It is good to see you don't have interest in Barca, and I'm glad to read from you "D'Hara reconquered" rather than your so habitual "we just let them take it because that was our plan". As you say, Barca can't do anything to retake the regions you mentioned. However, it's surprising you like to mention them when you got them by giving home to traitors and deserters.

You talk about detritus, but turns out that you seem to like the presence of many detritus of other realms within your borders. You have big armies and plenty of characters to feed your smug attitude, but you aren't quite selective to accept new ones of doubtless reputation and shady origins. It's clear it's the goal what matters rather than the way.

I remember some posts in which you talked contemptuously about the deals Barca have with the Zuma, and seems Mendicant make them too. If the Zuma didn't supported Barca in your invasion I think it was rather due to the fact Barca threw the first stone. And I'd like to add that if it was because of your deals with the Zuma, in your place I wouldn't say it loud after all the boasting on Aurvandil you have had.

Talking about Fissoa, I don't know the whole story but it seems you just shown up with almost 2000 men landing in the core of they realm with no war declaration.
To the detritus stuff, Aurvandil's sees the lords that joined them not as traitors but as lords escaping a corrupt realm that may have put bounties on their own lords. As to Allison, she isn't scum or anything but many see her as a heretic which can equate to the same except that you can't fault a realm for not caring about someone's religious troubles when they believe in a separation of state and religion.

To the Zuma stuff, AFAIK, Mendicant has spoke with the Zuma to find out what of Barca he can attack without the Zuma caring to defend it but there has been no deals as that would be considered dishonorable.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:35:11 PM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton