Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552316 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1200: January 20, 2013, 09:49:33 PM »
obviously, yes, just hoping for a huge battle, we all love that, it ain't a crime.

As am I...

Perhaps try a different diplomatic strategy? given that the sigh implicates its ineffectiveness.
Your dfinatly weakening Fissoa somewhat for a certain amount of time, 'n also lowering our effective offensive amry a bit.
But mostly, what your doing effectively is showing Fissoa how your army rocks, which we already knew :)
Thanks for the show.

I'm betting Falkirk could have dealt with Fissoa easily enough, considering how they keep massacring the armies every time they march; Falkirk's army is far stronger than it was at the start of the war and on top of that, they've gone from being a two region realm, to owning all the east Mendicontinent whilst beating back Fissoa.

So I guess it is rather overkill for Aurvandil to be there as well. But our army needs exercising, our nobles need something to do, and the Moot needs provoking into attacking us, either they !@#$ or they get of the pot, basically. We haven't fought a battle in months against each other. I mean, unless we start fighting we may as well formalise peace.