Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552157 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1230: January 21, 2013, 09:47:19 PM »
I don't know, if people had a bit more tact about things then Falkirk wouldn't have been made enemies of the same people who are trying to destroy Aurvandil. Putting Aurvandil in a weaker position. You basically got two of the best militarise to join together when they didn't want to, at all and rather treated each other with indifference (We still do). Lets see how that works out for you. It's given Fissoa quite the beating already.
That is total bull!@#$, IMO. Until a week ago there had been 0 thought of anyone aiding Fissoa and by the time D'hara came Aurvandil was already there, with LN not even on the way. Fissoa is doing a land grab which has nothing to do with Aurvandil. D'hara and LN are aiding an ally in defense. There has been 0 aggression against Falkirirk except by Fissoa, who has not done anything against Aurvandil. Fissoa does a decent job against Falkirirk so you bring in the Aurvandilian army and boss Falkirirk around. In what way is that not acting like Falkirirk is a puppet realm of Aurvandil? You complain everyone does all this propaganda but you do propaganda just as much.
But then, they don't like it when Mendicant is trying to be reasonable and offer them highly advantageous peace and alliances and an all round amicable solution.
Again, I am calling BS. I recall once where D'hara considered an alliance against LN, but then we thought about how you treated Barca after they lent you a city and thought that was a bad idea. As to peace, I don't know about the offer to Barca but the one you gave to D'hara was reasonable except that when you said you would give the duchy of Paisly to D'hara, you then made a realm there instead which was a massive insult. I have never heard of or seen any other peace talks happen, so without any proof or a player with a character outside of Aurvandil confirm it,  I am not going to believe your constant offerings of peace.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:53:35 PM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton