Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553063 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1230: January 21, 2013, 10:36:09 PM »
Oh what rubbish, I've seen the letters were Rynn declares he will have Falkirk destroyed and how he incites Fissoa to keep Falkirk occupied so they don't help Aurvandil, and no these letters didn't come from Falkirk so they weren't doctored for the Freestate cause. I've seen the letters were others encourage such actions and incite realms to war with Falkirk, I saw the promises to have Fissoa reinforced in their war.

D'Hara outright declared that after Aurvandil was beaten, they would scourge Falkirk from existence. Many in the Veinsormoot declared Aurvandil and Falkirk as one in the same, what is this whole Orvando-saxon wank if not a unified term to describe both Aurvandil and Falkirk? That, evidently all people think of Falkirk when they see it is a vassal of Aurvandil, that make that clear IC, so it stands to reason on that basis alone that they will war Falkirk, when they declare them puppets of Aurvandil, give them the same derogatory ethnic slur and incite war against them.
I am not arguing against that per say but you act like Falkirk and Aurvandil are on the edge of survival and forced to band together. That and Falkirk has only ever acted like a puppet to Aurvandil and both Aurvandil and Falkirk never try to act like or say anything that would suggest they are not allies. Sure OOC you claim to not be and actually hate each other or some crap but IG you just go along with what everyone says.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton