Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553289 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1785: March 24, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »
Geez. After all the accusation and suspicion, turns out to be true.

Chenier is gonna have a ball.

Also, what a dick that guy was. All pompous and what not. He was essentially the character Mendicant on the forums, too.

And look at all the stuff he effed up on Dwilight. I would venture that Aurvandil would not have been quite so powerful the past year without all his multi's. Strong, sure. But maybe not as crazy good as they were.

Really makes me mad.

I'm pretty pissed off with the game as a whole right now. A bunch of cheaters changed the continent permanently, and no amounts of political effort could stand in their way.

It was fishy as hell since the beginning, and now all of those people who didn't care about how suspicious their peers were, who preferred to look the other way as long as it payed off for them, now these people are set for quite a while. Aurvandil is now there to stay, probably, and these locks only come after they have succeeded in breaking all of their neighbors. The cheaters get locked, and all of the complacent and unscrupulous who helped them achieve their goals get to enjoy the spoils of the cheat.

I hate the Zuma, but a Zuma invasion of Aurvandil, to destroy or at least cripple the realm that gained supremacy through illegitimate means, would seem fair at this time. Cheating should never pay off for anyone. Looking the other way should never pay off for anyone.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron