Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552805 times)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1920: April 03, 2013, 06:32:36 AM »
I do that at work all day.  ;D

Regarding the plans and decisions based on whats happening ingame. My decisions and the decisions of my realm are whats happening in game. That is why we act like we do or did.  My motivations are are exactly what is in line with what is happening ingame because my character and realm survive where others flounder, cannot draw players, nor cooperate long term. Perhaps if my actions are not understandable it is those who do not understand that should try to understand. In a strategy game, for people to understand what you are doing would allow them to predict your actions, if someone cannot predict your actions they cannot beat you, if they cannot beat you they will have to adapt or be destroyed. If you can make your actions clear to those who follow you but befuddle those who oppose you, it doesn't matter that they cannot understand for they are the enemy.  8)

Doesn't explaining this sort of negate anything you might be gaining from it?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre