Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553978 times)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #255: October 20, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
You may not intend to lose it, but we don't intend to let that stop us.

Mendicant's blackmail of D'Hara failed. Now, he talks to us as if giving Paisly back would be a "gain" for us, when it'd be simply returning to the state of things before Aurvandilian aggression. And as if we'd want to make any concessions for Paisly when the northern armies are about to liberate it for us anyways.

Mendicant is afraid, and it shows. Time for the bully to be bullied, and for the 'moot to grow stronger and deeper roots than ever in the region. Barca will regain all of the lost lands, and take the lands it never got to claim. One way or another.

The only question is whether a crippled Aurvandil will remain, or if it will be annexed to Barca or simply turned into a new colony.

We? last I heard y'all are staying neutral, and if you think SA is actually going to give you Paisly back IF they can take it from us, well i guess you're more naive than I would have guess. Liberate it for you. wow.... OH yes! let's help non-astroist realms that we have warred with before and used to be one of our biggest rivals before getting ROFLSTOMPED by the enemy we're fighting. yea sounds JUST like SA.