Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552111 times)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #420: October 25, 2012, 06:12:57 PM »
"Letter from Florence Endellion (3 hours, 55 minutes ago) Message sent to the Rulers of Dwilight (16 recipients) The notion of Provincia di Fiorenza being used as an extension of Aurvandil was already considered,such is why I have drawn up agreements with third parties such as Asylon where they have already sworn to defend our neutrality by force of arms,which includes invading the Provincia should we break the neutrality.

If such treaties are insufficient to dissuade you from war,then it is clear you do not care either way,whether or not Provincia di Fiorenza is truly neutral.

Florence Endellion Gonfaloniere of Provincia di Fiorenza Duchess of Florentine City-State of Paisly Margravine of Paisly"

?

Interesting. I know someone has been talking about helping the new colony, but I have not heard it confirmed by our King.
But in the same discussions we have had people suggesting that we should  repair our relation with Terran, others suggest woeing Kabrinskia or even the SA realms north of us. But now i feel that I am sharing to much with this forum. I will return to observing, but as i said before, I know of no alliance with this new Colony.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.