Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552301 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #420: October 25, 2012, 06:21:08 PM »
**Edit** - A bit to eager on the post button.

Well, That is Glaumring for you, BUT Asylon has another King now, people seem to forget that.

Well Glaumring seems to be the political leviathan of Asylon, even if Randemicos is the king, at least that is the impression I get. Though I sometimes make the mistake of just keeping up contact with Glaumring, but then Glaumring does seem happy to just have a conversation.

Curious: is that intentional, or the result of some inherited property from secessions?

The default colour is white, and I doubt the Provincia thought to change it immediately, as for Falkirk, well... God knows what they're about, I expected them to pick red after Averoth (?).

Hey at least I change my mind consistantly... What usually happens is I throw out ideas all the time and then when a better idea comes I throw out that one too. I wont stick too something that I know wont work once seeing it from an angle, I think and talk on my feet. Things change fast in war and many of the rulers in Dwilight think way too slow and do not communicate or throw ideas out often. Im an idea man.

In one letter you would decry that you were definitely going to lose, a few minutes later in a second letter you would say the opposite, that kind of thing in every exchange, you had Mendicant sitting there going "wtf" at how bipolar Glaumring seemed to be.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:25:23 PM by NoblesseChevaleresque »