Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553378 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #540: November 16, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
I's be loved? Huzzah! <3

Yeah, I'm trying to be the complete opposite of Vellos while having the same determination and loyalty to Terran ideals. Sort of a Young, female, liberally-minded Triunist Vs. stereotypical hardass old religious man, and an Astroist to boot. I was going to be more moderate with Alura but I thought, hey what the hell, considering the background history I made for her, shouldn't she be a little more... Fiery? She'd be boring if I didn't make her controversial, but she has the best interest of Terran at heart in the end and is extremely blunt, honest, and passionate about everything she does.

My goal with Alura is to provide a counter-balance to Allison's crazy with her own form of crazy. Where Allison's a b*tch that plots everyone's downfall and sows discord wherever she walks, I want Alura to be the crazy Terran ruler who makes friends with *everyone*, sees the potential in any situation, and likes to give little nudges in the right direction so that things become more interesting without having to resort to bull!@#$ politicking and backstabbing.

I'm surprised, I've managed to play this for 6 months without betraying anyone or even really plotting. Weird. I've never roleplayed an overly-forward but politically-inclined character before. I'm having quite a bit of fun with Alura. :) Its refreshing to be super-forward where everyone else is lying about anything and everything :P When your words can't be used against you unless you allow them to, it really opens up a few interesting routes.

Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.