Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552402 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #615: November 20, 2012, 12:02:43 AM »
+1

Leaks of D'Haran preparations led to a Lurian mobilization. Oops.

Happened while I was gone, I believe. From what I gathered, it did indeed sound rather clumsy and foolish.

Machiavel slips every now and then, but he tended to be careful with these things, forging friendships, pacts, and various agreements without formulating these in such a way as to make it sound aggressive if leaked to the Lurias.

Still, it had to happen one day or another. And I'm quite amazed by how D'Hara has performed, even much moreso considering it gets no aid whatsoever from the rest of the 'moot. I'm actually kind of happy they did this sloppy scheming, it allowed to unblock some latent conflicts and perhaps will lead to a real change to happen for once. The armed battles is a novelty in itself. Imo, the tensions that had been going on between the Lurias and D'Hara weren't much fun and unlikely to ever end. The timing sucked for us, but at least it doesn't seem all that bad.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron