Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552314 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #675: November 21, 2012, 11:29:01 PM »
That's true. I offered her asylum and friendship to see if she was legit, she tried to play me at first saying her and Mendicant are totally at odds but a number of inconsistencies in her story later, she dropped the act and very clearly displayed how Provincia is just another of Mendicant's tactics, which Mendicant then confirmed. I would never alienate someone on the basis of other people's opinions, so I gave it a shot and in the end she proved everyone right.

Also, I WISH there was an option to save messages, like in many of these types of games. It'd be very useful, and I want to save this glimmering gem for all time.

Letter from Glaumring Apasurain
(Personal message to Alura Aurea)

Magistrate, I would like to apologize to Terran for the previous war and take responsibility for the confusion caused during that time. My kingdom has paid a heavy price for my actions and I hope to turn things around and redeem myself.

Glaumring Apasurain
Viscount of Vakreno Heaps
Priest of Cult of Bloodmoon

D'aaaaaaw! <3 Only took a few RL months to get him to admit it, but still.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.