Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552263 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #690: November 22, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »
Everything Mendicant said about D'Hara and being screwed six ways side ways by a kingdom that is shifty sounds like I myself said it. Secondly enjoyed his statement about inconsistancy, sounds like D'Hara has bit off more than it can chew and others will realize the true nature of its character. And people wonder why I was complaining, now Mendicant is sounding exactly like me... Could it be I wasnt wrong after all? I will be vindicated!

Well to be fair to D'Hara, I think your complaints and experiences were with a different administration ruling D'Hara, I never had any problems with the old Administrations under Gornak and Machiavel (If you discount the whole... war declaring thing, but that's bridge under the water [Edit: Water under the bridge >. >]).

And D'Hara have been a bit too impetuous and tried to bite of too much, it's why others realm have realised not to trust the word of D'Hara because there isn't "anything true whatsoever" in their dealings, as it was put to Mendicant. As I keep saying, people have sort of noticed their attempts to play both sides of the war and then pander to the neutrals and it hasn't done them any favours. The good name of D'Hara is pretty much gone.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:40:23 PM by NoblesseChevaleresque »