Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552817 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #705: November 22, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »
As it turns out, Aurvandil is surprisingly easy to screw into ruin just by war declarations which is the state we're currently in internally, we have the best army on Dwilight and quite arguably the game, but out enemies found a way to make that irrelevant.

I can't imagine a non-violent way to make "the best army on Dwilight and quite arguably the game". Maybe with roleplay such as that one about a lady being raped, and beaten?

And I rather like having Barca on our border, it's like having a desert, it's easy to ignore. Which suits Aurvandil just fine, so long as Barca doesn't make us notice them, we won't and we'll leave them be.

Did I say anything to make you think Barca is in my opinion a dangerous opponent to Aurvandil? I think you were complaining about the relations between Barca and the Zuma Coalition.

In fact, were the Grand Duchy not determined to invade Falkirk we'd have to look to our east, the Falkirkian's have an declared hatred of Monarchy and that makes them natural enemies to Aurvandil, they especially hate the Aurvandilan form of rulership, which is especially juxtaposed to their own Kommandantry. Really, Falkirk and Aurvandil at opposite ends on a lot of things.

Maybe the information about the diplomatic relations in the game should be renewed, according what you say.

And your argument of our wealth and power makes it impossible for us to be victimised in anyway is just silly.

Please, if you entertain us with some endless posts, read at least the replies. My "argument" was a sceptic comment about that way Aurvandil feels apparently upset constantly by some "voluble" politics. I didn't mean to make you feel like victims of your power and wealth, I was asking you to not show yourselves like such victims.