Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552814 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #720: November 22, 2012, 09:45:34 PM »
I didn't know that, my fault.

Very honourable indeed. But well, maths sometimes help anyway. Looking to fight the enemy in battle in a proportion of 1200 to 250 like the recent battle in Paisland is quite a detail; a huge victory, but a lot of glory on that? Anyway, if you have a huge army and panoply, it would be silly not to use it. But I can understand why you take so long to bring back normality to your revolted lands if you don't like to set battle in a proportion inferior to 5 - 1.

"How to invade lands", page 34, paragraph 2: "If you want to set a Provincia di Fiorenza in enemy territory, don't burn raid it after blowing them away"  ;D  I'm just kidding.

I am aware of the issues in that. Though not so long ago Terran was heading an allied army of 40,000 C.S.

Thus, why I offered Suffete Brackern the chance to fight a battle where Aurvandil caps its number of soldiers and combat strength to a limit of his choosing. So as to give both Barca and Aurvandil the chance to have a fair battle to see which soldiery is superior, this was the cornerstone of our plans for peace, so Barca could accept peace with honour and not be seen as a defeated, whipped foe.