Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553378 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #720: November 23, 2012, 01:24:33 AM »
Asylon would have protected, provided troops and you wouldnt need foreigners to help you fight a war. We'd have shared the newly conquered Kabrinskian lands, had a large well maintained army and been united , motivated and strong.

Now you have foreigners in your throne room, no help from Asylon, and an army that is suited for monster hunting. The Barcans are smashed, Terran does all the heavy lifting itself and you are now pawns of the north and south. Asylon once had a huge army, vibrant economy cannot help at all.

And this my frustration, even though what I did was wrong in parts at the time it seemed right and the best way to achieve several long term goals if only we cooperated and stood strong. Your view was short sighted, insular and without vision.

You did not trust my vision, I can understand that. One day it will become clear to you how defining the last war was to the moots long term future and you will wish that you had chosen to stand strong in those times instead of division.

We live lives in beautiful lies...