Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552304 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #735: November 23, 2012, 03:04:40 AM »
Asylon isn't nor wasn't anti-SA. We were anti Kabrinskian aggression and we knew/thought that once it started Astrum would back them up. So, remember when I told Terran/Vellos not to start a war with Kabrinskia? Yeah... He started the war... Remember I was one telling you both to tone down the anti-SA rhetoric and not turn the war into a holy war? Yeah... That was Asylon. I'm sure you forgot that part. I was in SA until I left it near the end of the war mainly because I felt that it was time for me to move on and do something else for a while. I had already ran kingdoms into the ground, why not a religion?

The annoying thing was how many times I told Vellos not to attack Kabrinskia and what does he do?

The annoying part was us forging a secret alliance that would have been actuated if Kabrinskia came to attack you.

The annoying part is Kabrinskia calling in the Zuma and Asylon telling Vellos that we would sign a false peace with Kabrinskia and not abandon Terran to fight the Zuma alone. We were regrouping our troops and believed the Zuma would attack Terran so we surpise attacked Kabrinskia and found out the Zuma were merely passing by. During that little lull I remember the 26k Terran troops being decimated by 11k Kabrinskian troops...face palm.

The annoying part is that the entire time the war was going on I had Aurvandiils support for the northern campaign and Vellos couldn't bear to side with Mendicant. I remember D'hara was all on board for Aurvandiil but couldn't bear to tell fat head Vellos to stop being arrogant and dumb and let Aurvandiil ship troops through D'Hara.

I was piecing together one of the largest alliances Dwilight had ever seen and both of you failed big time. You are puppets and paupers. Once Aurvandiil found that the alliance with the Moot wasn't going to work they went and attacked Barca... Basically Vellos and Chenier brought this entirely on themselves. All because of short-sighted wishy washy shifty blindness...

I grew up playing AXIS&ALLIES, RISK, Battletech and a myriad of other strategy games... foo, im like a walking tactician gangster old school mofo...ya'll don wan mess wit da glam yo
We live lives in beautiful lies...