Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552068 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #75: October 12, 2012, 01:13:11 AM »
QUE? i don't believe I've heard this story. Jeez I miss out on so much :/ Anyways I think it would be best to form a marriage alliance with one  of haktoos daughters Zuma Aurvandil alliance? talk about playing to win.

This was quite a while before you joined Aurv, but as you may have noticed everyone else calls Sarit a he, and his character is actually male but Mendicant insists that he is a she, and upon finding out that Lady Sarit was in fact a he, he gave the order for his surgeons to correct the mistake. Thus, Lady Sarit is indeed a Lady for the High Sovereign wills her to be such.

Why not Haktoo herself?

And why ask her consent? Surely a grand king like Mendicant can wed whoever he chooses. Surely it would be a honor to all ladies (and daimonic females) to be wed to such a prestigious and benevolent ruler?

Mendicant is all for casual bestiality if it means he gets to conquer Haktoo with his penis, and Mendicant already has a unique item which grants him the power to walk through the Zuma lands with impunity, the High Sovereign walks where he may,  and conquers what he will, and really, Haktoo could do with strengthening her dynasty with Aurvandil, since everyone's eyeing the Zuma for conquest (Which totally isn't the same case for Aurvandil). Mendicant can be all gallant and protect Haktoo from the hordes of foreigners.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:16:35 AM by NoblesseChevaleresque »