Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552272 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #765: November 24, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »
It is fine to roleplay that your character is almost raped. It is not okay to say that another character incited the rape, without their permission.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/RP_Primer
7. Roleplaying your Character
Don't RP other peoples' characters for them. This is a form of "powerplaying" and happens when, for example, you RP something with a serious effect on another character without their permission. If you are going to hit another noble over the head, steal his purse, sleep with his wife, or otherwise do anything that has more than a passing consequence, either get their permission, or have the game back you up (i.e. if you've just won a duel, then you can certainly RP winning the duel, but you should still work out the specifics of how the duel went with the other player). For example, even if I've just won a duel, I'm not going to RP that the other noble was an awful swordsman and didn't stand a chance unless I've cleared it with his player first.

Indeed, I find Aurvandilian roleplays to be extremely distasteful.

How would you like that I RPed that her guards raped me when I was emprisonned? Or that your troops are raping children in Paisland to help the TO? Because if you keep up that !@#$ty roleplaying, I'm going to start doing that.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron