Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552066 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #765: November 24, 2012, 02:17:51 PM »
The more intense the conflict thus becomes, doesn't make that the game much more fun?

It isn't about intense IC battles. If I had RPed that I sent mobs to rape her, and that they had RPed that they had send troops to burn every woman's faces they encountered, then that'd be fine.

If they RP that I sent mobs to rape her, and I RP that they sent troops to burn every woman's face, then that just creates OOC frustration.

Machiavel is generally against torture, and doesn't believe in such tactics as sending mobs to rape Florence. He's also quite merciless, however, and in reality he'd have no second-thought about sending mobs to behead anyone who would attempt such a thing in his name. He wanted his rule to Paisly remade, it was not about Florence in any way, and he certainly wouldn't have put his reputation on the line for someone as unworthy as her.

Same for Barca. I doubt they RP as living in mud huts.

It's a trend that Aurvandil is developing. They think themselves as gods, and they think it gives them rights to RP others as they see fit.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron