Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553157 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #780: November 25, 2012, 01:57:19 AM »
As far as I am aware, it was declared an attempted rape. And when you get an angry mob of fanatical peasants trying violently to drag a woman from her home, well it's rather safe to assume it would escalate to sexual violence and her being beaten to death.

Actually, no, not at all.

A small mob of 5 people, sure. A mob of hundreds, of a thousand?

Secondly, this action never results in any kind of harm to the targeted person. That's because the action isn't targeted at a person, it's targeted at an estate. It's large-scale vandalism. It's meant to scare someone away, not to harm him or arrest him.

Thirdly, my character is present. He instigates the crowds, and leads them. That's why when the troops disperse the crowd, they get to arrest the priest. He didn't just initiate something then run away. He can oversee the process and restrict it as he wants.

Finally, the action failed because of the troops involved. The mobs therefore never got close to Florence.

She RPed something that goes completely against the spirit of the mechanic that was used, for the sole purpose of slandering my character.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron