Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552677 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #825: December 12, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
Raid Terran? You were too weak to strike any of their cities, and were eventually forced to retreat without any significant damage. Secure Paisland? You've already lost it. Antagonize D'Hara? We've killed the squatters and retaken our city, eliminated your flag from our old lands.

But you can chant it off as an amazing victorious campaign if you wish.

We raided where we pleased.

We secured Paisland for it's intended purpose, and abandoned it when it became inconvenient, which if you haven't noticed is how Aurvandil operates in the north, we take the regions then ditch them once they have served a purpose, they aren't worth a defence or the military resources to hold. This is how we have always functioned in the north as you should have noticed, we just turn up north and you consistently abandon the regions defence which means we can take them if we want them then abandon them without consequence, you won't hold them against us and we don't need to keep them to hold them against you on a long term basis. As for Paisland, well it has served a great roleplay purpose, not that that is anything to do with D'Hara, and it gave us a great laugh to see Iashalur spectacularly fail to attack it, and D'Hara to actually flee around the region to take over Maeotis, rather than to dare to fight Matharis, which we determined was a great cause of shame to your armies.

As for an amazing victorious campaign? Are you being deliberately dense? In my previous post I made it clear I thought the entire campaign was a limp affair that achieved little, but of course you'd have to ignore that otherwise you wouldn't be able to make arsey remarks to try and belittle my post.

You could get peace by stepping down, renouncing your whole culture, converting to an extant religion, executing your current council, and swearing to become a republic.

Cheers!

It'll be faster and easier to rogue Terran, just saying.

You forgot ceding stolen lands back to Barca, plus an extra as compensation, and a quarterly tribute.

All of that together would start appearing as reasonable.

All of that was previously offered, and it was refused in favour of war, so you know.

You had your chance and you turned your nose up at the offer.

Indeed, perhaps we shoulda destroyed Aurvandil, and then Madina ourselves.

Wouldn't mind seeing a new Madina now, just felt like they had to suffer a little.

I doubt D'Hara would have been man enough to make a difference in the Madina war, all of your previous wars assert such. D'Hara can't fight, even now they are spectacularly failing to actually... war Aurvandil despite the fact we give you ample opportunity when we spend weeks refitting and holding banquets in Candiels or running lack lustre take overs in our rogue lands.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:40:39 PM by NoblesseChevaleresque »