Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553201 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #930: December 17, 2012, 05:35:51 PM »
Was the Barcan noble you caught an infiltrator? So that's why she was tortured without a word from your butchers...

And Barca is such, your defiance is much greater than that of your allies.

I imagine you wanted to run a take over to give you access to Evanburg, realised you didn't have enough men and contented yourselves on the granaries of Gallaecia before just wandering off again, we wouldn't have known you had been there at all if it wasn't for the infiltrator getting caught.

We didn't loot their possessions, we set them on fire, as it turns out the people of Rettlewood have very little.

I would be appreciative of those words, but since you put them in the same topic that your triumphal vision setting peasants on fire, I think I'm not. And yes, the full Gallaecian attemp was as almost as you describe, but our troops carried lunch with them, so they didn't have to touch Aurvandilian grain.

I guess it's true our peasants haven't got much of worth, your comrades and you are dedicating intensively to find some souvenir to take to your wives. I wouldn't like to know what you do to the enemies whose valour you don't recognize...  ::)