Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 552706 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #930: December 17, 2012, 05:53:34 PM »
Was the Barcan noble you caught an infiltrator? So that's why she was tortured without a word from your butchers...

I would be appreciative of those words, but since you put them in the same topic that your triumphal vision setting peasants on fire, I think I'm not. And yes, the full Gallaecian attemp was as almost as you describe, but our troops carried lunch with them, so they didn't have to touch Aurvandilian grain.

I guess it's true our peasants haven't got much of worth, your comrades and you are dedicating intensively to find some souvenir to take to your wives. I wouldn't like to know what you do to the enemies whose valour you don't recognize...  ::)

We're not setting the peasants on fire, that would be distasteful. We are however burning down their homes and crops so as to cripple the Barcan economy once again, whilst we honour your valour, we disapprove of the distraction in a nigh endless war.  There is little value in killing peasants for peasants sake, but damaging the Barcan economy holds worth in this fight. We will most likely just knock you back out of the war for a few months again so we can focus on our other enemies, whilst they remain behind the walls of Paisly.

And what we do to enemies whose valour and honour we find lacking, we "Madina" them, so named after what we did to Madina City. It wasn't pretty.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:55:33 PM by NoblesseChevaleresque »